REQUEST Clean up Shane's room?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by WhenTheyCry, Oct 3, 2016.

1. queertactics

queertactics Subatomic Cosmonaut

This is the mod that made me want to try mods. I've always known mods were a thing (modding the Sims was so hard tho...) but I was scared to do it for this game cause I always screw it up; but it was worth the risk to clean up the bae's room!! AND IT WORKED!!

What I like about Shane is that his alcoholism and depression is realistic -- it's not going to go away just because his life has improved. And depression can lead to messy rooms, and having no energy to clean up makes sense, so I get WHY his room is messy. It's just, as someone who's invested in his emotional wellbeing, you'd think the farmer could help make Shane's environment more conducive to his recovery and like, help him clean his room. Like everyone else on this thread, that was really upsetting for me.

I'm sorry for necro'ing this!! I didn't see it in the rules anywhere saying I couldn't reply to old threads, and I really wanted to express my gratitude! (If I'm in the wrong here if anyone could let me know that'd be super!! Muchas gracias!!)