Clan Infinity: Spike's Bizzare Adventure

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike

Spike Supernova

I have the same sentiment until I started reading the manga.

It started off with a plot that's similar to a B grade fiction novel, but it got good.

It got real good.

Wikihow Distancing Yourself From Anime Cut Back On Anime Shows.png

Pancakes, Luna, donleong94 and 2 others like this.
  2. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Mine is complicated. :rofl: First I was a One Piece fan for a long time, then it became Fist of the North Star, then it became FotNS and JoJo
    read hokuto no ken
    Also I like the stand of the guy in your avatar

3. Spike

Spike Supernova

Please take your Vitamin C.

Also, I'm kinda manga'd out for the moment. I'll keep up with one piece, and in the mean time....

[​IMG]

But seriously though, part 2 is more closely tied to the anime and a lot of improvements were made. It's pretty decent as a game.

4. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

I didn't get what you meant at your last sentence
    Also why vitamin c bruh

Pancakes, donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  5. Spike

Spike Supernova

But seriously though, even though the map is the same in part 2, there are a lot more added in order to make it fresh. I'm looking forward to the time travel portion.

Also Vitamin C is good for you; it makes your skin softer.

[​IMG]

6. Spike

Spike Supernova

7. Shiriaru Kita

Shiriaru Kita Cosmic Narwhal

8. Spike

Spike Supernova

Nirning Nyan~

[​IMG]

Pancakes, donleong94 and Freddy like this.
  9. Shiriaru Kita

I don't like Yo-kai watch

Pancakes, donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  10. Spike

Spike Supernova

The anime is not that good, since there aren't any action, but the game is well made and have a lot of things for you to do. I definitely won't fault anyone for not liking Yokai watch, but personally, I love it; it's like roleplaying as a Japanese character, what with the "limited 3 bread per person", catching bugs, crossing the street with the light on and the such; it's more of a roleplay game than an actual fighting game if you think about it like that.

Also the second one has massive improvements from the first one, not in terms of combat, but in terms of features.

The rap are still cringy as all heck though.

[​IMG]

Pancakes, Britefire, Luna and 3 others like this.
  11. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

So I was playing a game that has the setting of a MMOG, and it was like, "Oh lol we've been playing for so long I gotta log out I can see the sun rising!"
    And I check the time, and it's like three hours ahead of where I thought it was.

TL;DR CrossCode is a fun game.

12. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

13. Spike

Spike Supernova

Pffft, more like Dragon's CATma ammiright?

But seriously though my computer cannot handle that game.

Jojo Buying 9 Movie Seats.png

14. Shiriaru Kita

Why can't I believe it yet?
    Maybe the most wonderful moment that happened to me in my entire life and I can't believe it...

15. Freddy

Freddy Pangalactic Porcupine

I also have limited success with traffic management but as far as I can tell most of your city is fed from one offramp which I never got to work well. Also, Guardian Valley's connecting roads dump onto the same avenue which for me made that avenue and its feeding roads a hell.
    Generally, try to avoid feeding areas from one place, give alternate routes when possible, and include bypasses so people going from the city to Gemini Streets don't have to go through another district. Also, high traffic intersections do well with traffic circles as the citizens of your city must prove to be godly at navigating them before they may move in.

16. Freddy

Freddy Pangalactic Porcupine

I watched a yokai watch movie with my sister a while back and it was hilarious.
    How are the games? Like what do you normally end up doing?

Those usually take a while to sink in.

17. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

I started humming Smooth Criminal, which for me only fits with this video.

Which just made me remember another really good Phoenix Wright video.

Nirning clan. :zzz:

18. Luna

Luna Pangalactic Porcupine

Muyami has been used as an arrow to kill one cyclops, one gorecyclops, one hydra, two chimeras, and a gorechimera.

19. Spike

Spike Supernova

You catch bugs, catch yokai, fight yokai in dark alleys, and try to collect all the yokais; they have really low capture rates, and you have to buy food to entice them. The allure of the game is to attempt to max things out; you can capture all the bugs, and the rare version too; some yokai can be fused, and some yokai and evolve by itself. Once you collected certain yokai, you will automatically unlock legendary yokais, which is rather hard to do. There are no random encounters, you find yokais with your lens. In dark alleys, enemies are visible and chases you, but most of the game will not have forced fights. The fights are pretty simple; Yokai fight by itself, and you can either use their ultimate powers, purify yokai with bad effects, use items, use a pin to choose targets, or use the pin to interact with certain objects; it's not much but it's simple and very, very polished. The maps are the same from the first and second game (like exactly the same), and the items are almost exactly similar, which is a bit disappointing, but the second game is definitely closer to the show in terms of whisper reaction faces, Adam using the fan to hit Jinbanyan, and Jinbanyan actually living in Adam's house rather than never interacting with Adam again. (btw, the second game uses time travel to erase the entire first game, so you can start from the second game just fine). The raps are terrible but it's fun for kids.

Overall I'd give it 7/10. It's a decent game.

...I don't think this is a yokai.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pancakes, Jimlad 42, Freddy and 2 others like this.
  20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

*flails yarn around mewwingly*
    That sounds actually sick, couold be amazing
    Ow .3.
    Happy new mews!

Pancakes, Saal, Jimlad 42 and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.