Clan Infinity: Rise of the Phoenix; Return of the Syrupy goodness

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Nov 27, 2014.

?

Clan Infinity?

1. Clan Infinity

7 vote(s)
    10.9%
  2. CLAN INFINITY!!!

28 vote(s)
    43.8%
  3. Hrm... Clan Infinity.

17 vote(s)
    26.6%
  4. Clan... Infinity....

12 vote(s)
    18.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curtis6566

Curtis6566 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Goodnight everyone!

2. Spike

Spike Supernova

The Merciful Clergymen was, by far my favorite boss. That head bopping and book throwing is great. He may not be the strongest boss, but I got a laugh out of the group date thing. I got Rei with Yu, and Yosuke with that P3 protagonist.

I won't spoil the third boss for you, so my lips are sealed with that regard.

[​IMG]

Shiriaru Kita, Solum and Jimlad 42 like this.
  3. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

[​IMG][DOUBLEPOST=1421216078][/DOUBLEPOST]also, the only boss fight i acknowledge is Knight Artorias!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  4. Luna

Luna Pangalactic Porcupine

5. Freddy

Freddy Pangalactic Porcupine

Usually not a fan of vocaloids but I saw a link to this song and thought that the background video was interesting.

6. Fluffy Arsonist

7. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

To be honest, the only thing that i think should really can be considered a vn is the style itself. If it has movable characters along with other elements such as puzzle and such, its an rpg or a puzzle thing or point and click or... w/e fits it better. VNs are basicly novels with pictures (and voice acting in many cases <:D). You make choices, you read, maybe do a puzzle here and there. Nothing really beyond that should be considered. -shrugs- in either case i still enjoy them regardless of their genre.[DOUBLEPOST=1421222816][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Manus was fun too, but Artorias was the best. Although the guardian was a great opening boss for the dlc. You immediately know they arent dicking around anymore. To be honest, i remember all of the bosses from the dlc more fondly than the non dlc bosses.

8. Fluffy Arsonist

i never liked Manus, personally. the only thing that made him challenging was the ridiculous amount of damage he deals.
    actually, Fume Knight Raime in DS2's Old Iron King dlc was the same. everyone talks about how good they are, and how they're actually hard. but having instant kill room clearing moves doesn't make a boss good.

9. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

You won't spoil something? That's not so you

10. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

:seriously:[DOUBLEPOST=1421234454][/DOUBLEPOST]
    :'D

11. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

*Downloads*
    Nirning.

12. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Yawning.

13. Shiriaru Kita

Shiriaru Kita Cosmic Narwhal

What happen?

Freddy, Jimlad 42 and donleong94 like this.
  14. Solum

Solum Cosmic Narwhal

The gimmick may have been an old one, but his overall design more than made up for it!
    Although his additional limbs kind of caught me off-guard.
    I'd be really interested to know what exactly he's supposed to symbolize aside from the obvious.

I got matched up with Margaret, by the way.
    Fun times.

15. Spike

Spike Supernova

And I think that's ridiculous. Just because a game contains puzzles or movable characters shouldn't automatically makes it not a VN. PW has a near linear progression, choosing options won't cange the gameplay past a few sentences, and the puzzles often just involves you choosing the right piece of evidence, something to make sure that you're paying attention. The disqualify PW, or dangan ronpa from being a Visual Novel just because they have puzzles is absurd to me. Yes, I know a lot of people agree with you; I've done my research and most people would not consider Phoenix Wright to be a Visual Novel, but I personally just can't agree to it.

[​IMG]

Shiriaru Kita, Luna, Freddy and 2 others like this.
  16. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Your pessimism amazes me.

17. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Not quite reading, wait... what's the picture fo- Wait, no, spike. Never mind.

18. Spike

Spike Supernova

That is a picture of Mike Kawoski being crammed with Visual Novels. They're visual novels because they're computer generated.

[​IMG]

Shiriaru Kita, Luna, Freddy and 2 others like this.
  19. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

Sneaky Vampire Lord Ex-Werecat With dwemer crossbow and level 100 Sneak has no need for such a brute-force form.
    Sneaky Vampire Lord Ex-Werecat with dwemer crossbow and level 100 Sneak only needs his Dwemer crossbow.

20. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

FINALY started reading Homestuck. Im on act 3 at the moment.[DOUBLEPOST=1421258739][/DOUBLEPOST]
    What's wrong with 3 and 4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.