Clan Infinity: Legend of the Spiked Kebab, and its search for Cheerios

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freddy

Freddy Pangalactic Porcupine

I have not really had any issues with my 3ds, its great too. Also being able to pocket it is handy.

Pancakes, Saal and donleong94 like this.
  2. Spike

Spike Supernova

I was being sarcastic.
    2DS is a bum.

3. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Welp i better not do good things then, god knows that my reputation as a trollerino shouldn't be soiled.

donleong94 likes this.
  4. Freddy

oh.
    [​IMG]

5. Vapor Horologium Corpus

Vapor Horologium Corpus Weight of the Sky

i used to have fun with terraria but once i got end game it was boring to me and i make better houses on starbound than i do in terraria since well everything in terraria is ugly as sin.

Pancakes and donleong94 like this.
  6. Vapor Horologium Corpus

i got a 2ds.....

7. Spike

Spike Supernova

You and your black text I swear on me mom.

Yes, but without proper NPC setup, it's hard or you to grow attached to one place for long; I know there are cities out there, but their wares don't interest me. Anyways, I can get more fun out of terraria for sheer RP values, and I can restart with a fresh character, and then "bargain" for the goods back in the old citadel by completing tasks and getting my old goods as a reward. Also, there have been updates and I have to say, the new blocks looks nice.

Pancakes, donleong94 and Freddy like this.
  8. Shiriaru Kita

Shiriaru Kita Cosmic Narwhal

9. Spike

Spike Supernova

Nya~

Pancakes, Saal, donleong94 and 2 others like this.
  10. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

You guys really should stop comparing Terraria with Starbound. Youre literally comparing an early access game to a very finished very polished one.

In the news of Starbound, im as excited as i was when Terraria was going through its content updates. Several of the new stuff they are/will be adding to Starbound is simply amazing, and at points has me squeeing like a little school girl. Just like terraria, especially when 1.2 came out.

In a year or so we will be looking back on this and scoffing at how bare bones the game actually is right now.

11. Spike

Spike Supernova

But until that happens, we can't be sure. I'll keep praising terraria over starbound, until starbound feels better than terraria.

12. Freddy

So. I just killed a dragon, and while I was devouring its soul a guard runs up to me and informs me that I have a 5 gold bounty.
    I hand over the gold literally as I finish devouring the dragons soul. That guard is ballsy. Very, very ballsy. Or stupid, probably stupid.

13. Milly Rainbowskittlez

in the terms of stage of development. when terraria was at this stage, starbound beats it hands down.
    When terraria was released, it was released a couple months earlier than it should have been, leaving a mere 10 enemy types, one of which came in 7 varients, 3 bosses and 8 armor/weapon sets. For all intents and purposes, terraria was in an early access stage. It wasnt until the introduction of hard mode that many things changed, and that was several months later. And we wont talk about how bad building was until the massive builders updates that came after the hard mode update

14. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Oi.. That asshat is tryin to be ballsy. Why.. Ill show him.. Ive got some dirt on him. HA! I will steal his glory with this bounty on his head...

YOU HAVE A BOUNTY ON YOUR HEAD YA CRIMINAL SCUM! HAND OVER... uhm.. 5... gold... OR YOULL HAVE TA COME WITH ME.

15. Freddy

My mom brought home some calamari.
    I have a feeling I would have rather played with it than cook it but its sitting here all cooked and ready to go. At least its tasty. Tasty and cute.

Pancakes, Saal, donleong94 and 2 others like this.
  16. Milly Rainbowskittlez

i was a squid.. rawrawrawr.. i am scary squid.. i will eat your chopsticks! nomnomnom

"FREDDY STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR FOOD"

17. Vapor Horologium Corpus

fair enough i haven't played terraria since they put it out on consoles.

18. Freddy

They arrived all cooked and ready for eating. But under their breaded exterior they're tiny. Oh so tiny.
    I'm now wondering if it would be possible to get some for an aquarium. They probably get big though. Maybe a pond of some sort?

19. Spike

Spike Supernova

Yes, terraria was worse than starbound, and it got better. Yes, starbound is bad right now, but it might not necessarily get better. I understand I am comparing a beta with a full version, but Tiy had charged money for this game, which makes it fair play for review. Yes, they have potential, but starbound also have the potential to be worse than terraria, so until it gets better than terraria, I will have to say that terraria is the better game. Beta or not, starbound the unfinished game is currently not as good (in my opinion) as the game that had plenty of time to finish, and I find that comparison to be fair, until starbound has that major update that changes things up. If it never did, then starbound isn't better than terraria. I can understand that "open access" games have the possibility to be good; it nevertheless still have to compete with games that got a head start, and I don't find it unfair to make my judgement now, and change it when starbound gets better.

Pancakes, Saal, Curtis6566 and 2 others like this.
  20. Vapor Horologium Corpus

to be fair i don't think tiy is gonna keep upgrading starbound like at all he seems to be doing way to much stuff at once with too few a people but im not a developer or indie company so what do i know?

Pancakes, Saal, Freddy and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.