Clan Infinity : KURWAFFLESS!!!!

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Feb 9, 2014.

?

CLAN INFINITY!!!!

1. *Likes*

33 vote(s)
    55.0%
  2. *Posts*

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  3. *Time Zones*

36 vote(s)
    60.0%
  4. *Random*

42 vote(s)
    70.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pancakes

Pancakes Pangalactic Porcupine

why.jpg How can a company screw up a laptop skin so badly?! How will my perfectionist attitude be able to accept this bastardized child of an order?!

How did my internet suddenly become so fast?

Ah, the Sparta remixes... Y'know, I never actually watched 300.
    Was too busy having a Digimon Marathon at the time.

Season Four was hilariously dub-tastic.

Jimlad 42, Saal, donleong94 and 2 others like this.
  2. Pancakes

Yay, my internet is working better.

Now I can terrorize the thread again~.

[​IMG]

atlantiswasagoodmovie.jpeg Childhood is basically the reminiscence of that time when we never had to give a damn about adult responsibilities. Everything was awesome, even when it wasn't.

Yes, that show you loved was in-fact horrible. But as per today's rampant love of remakes, what you have in your nostalgia goggles could actually make for a good reboot of it....

3. Freddy

Freddy Pangalactic Porcupine

Never watched 300 either, I think it came out while I was learning about Greece so a bunch of the 6th graders went to see it (yes it was a bit mature) but I never got around to it.
    At any rate it was referenced extensively in my class, more as a joke

There was talk of it being historically inaccurate. [sarcasm] Surprising for a Hollywood movie. [/sarcasm]

4. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

I don't care, I will always love my G1 ponies!!

5. Pancakes

I'm sure if any source of entertainment adhered to historic accuracy, we'd be bored to death of it.

Oh lordy, North American animation is the best.... :laugh: To me, it always has that "well, we tried" charm to it, and I love it!

[​IMG] (Well, some were Japanese animation that was released into North America, so this is sorta true...)

((Wait a minute, why not make a Japanese My Little Pony? Mecha ponies fighting evil Nazi experiments and Atomic Bombs!))

(((Or not.)))

6. Freddy

7. Freddy

Thats true, but I remember hearing some things about it that made it sound incredibly far fetched.
    I remember some rather amusing animation styles from my childhood. Rather surprised I'm actually blanking on names though. That said I didn't watch many cartoons growing up, that was my sister's past time aside from Popeye and Tom & Jerry.

8. RedScarWolf

They did it with Powerpuff Girls, so I really don't see why not, well other than Hasbro throwing a fit. :V

9. RedScarWolf

Oh right, I should be sleeping, goodnight peeps, let the night be ever in your favor.

10. Pancakes

[​IMG]

I only watched a few growing up, myself. Cyber Six and Cartoon Network shows like Cow and Chicken, Ren and Stimpy Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (etcetera) were amongst them.

I've begun watching older cartoons after they've been put on Teletoon Retro. So many shows made me question my sanity, especially those from around my parent's time.
    Then again, television was rather rare around the time of some shows, so I guess writers just did whatever.

I honestly haven't seen the new show for Powerpuff Girls. Is it in legal hell? :seriously: Or have I just not seen it? (Haven't really watched television at all, nor looked online for it.)

Companies that are too uptight with their franchises are an annoyance, really. :yeahhhh:

[​IMG] Sleep well, Senpai~!

11. MissMickers

MissMickers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

aww my first stalker always gotta have a first for everything uwu

12. MissMickers

it's been 84 years

Jimlad 42, RedScarWolf, Saal and 4 others like this.
  13. MissMickers

yooo what's shakin' apparent onee-san of onee-san

Jimlad 42, Blackleaf, Saal and 4 others like this.
  14. Pancakes

Remember the Lunar Landing?

Humankind first set foot on the moon that day. I bought a color TV just so I could watch that news.

Jimlad 42, RedScarWolf, Saal and 3 others like this.
  15. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

What about first murder?

16. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

is that the power rangers bot in the background?

17. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

I just realized i have nearly 80 wishlisted games on steam. Why did they make it so hard to work with it. DX It takes a good 5 minutes just to reorganize it... if im lazy and let it stack a little bit.

18. Freddy

Man, I forgot how much I enjoyed Bioshock Infinite.
    Also, they did a great job balancing 1999 mode, its definitely harder than hard but hanging back and picking off enemies with headshots and spending a lot of time scavenging for gear should see you moving along fairly well.
    I'm currently trying to see if I can make it to the end without buying anything from any store, no upgrades nor ammo nor health. Its going to get really bad later on.

Jimlad 42, donleong94 and Pancakes like this.
  19. Pancakes

I believe it's Voltron, but I'm not sure.

It vaguely looks similar to that Voltron that got served in the Robot Chicken segment.

I'm always wondering how in the world people can collect so many games, be it in a wishlist or their actual libraries.
    Does one have time to play 'em all?

Ah, playing it Duck McScrooge-style? I wish you the best of luck!

20. Freddy

Trust me, every silver dollar I save by not making a purchase I will probably lose by dying, theres a cash death penalty. However enemies you killed stayed killed. (makes sense if you know the end of the game.)
    In fact, the first couple hours of the game blatantly refers to the end of the game, but since you don't know what that is the first time you don't realize it.

Jimlad 42, donleong94 and Pancakes like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.