1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Chucklefish release January, 2012! Behind the conspiracy.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Seahorse, Feb 29, 2012.

1. ShailsTDSPT

ShailsTDSPT Void-Bound Voyager

This is utter non-sense! You can't be serious on this one... No sane mind could have thought this up so I believe you a maniac... Probably infected with the Conspiricius Manicus which spreads real fast, S.W.A.T are on their way.

2. Seahorse

Seahorse Zeromus

A perfect example right here of a chucklefish sleeper agent. Trying to spread his lies and deceit to push us further from the truth! Stay strong secret sphere task force. Soon we will take this fight to their doorstep, this is only just the beginning!

3. Kirby64

Kirby64 Space Kumquat

Nope. This is True.

4. Seahorse

Seahorse Zeromus

That's exactly what a chucklefish agent would say.

5. Kirby64

Kirby64 Space Kumquat

Er Chucklefish, we've been compromised. Escaping on a Warthog, over.

6. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

This makes no sense, am I reading the opening post wrong?

Trainzack likes this.
  7. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

Probably, because it makes PERFECT sense to me.

Seahorse likes this.
  8. Eight

Eight Pangalactic Porcupine

Yes! He fell for a decoy!
    That's right, there's more than one decoy, each one more convincing than the last. (Good will always triumph over evil!)

Sorry i've taken so long to reply, I've been having to take extra precautions while travelling. I think I might being followed by a chucklefish spy.
    So everyone keep an eye out for a van that says "Fresh seafood".

9. Did anyone else noticed a secret message here? Or am I a paranoid?:cautious:

M C and Seahorse like this.
  10. Eight

You are seeing things.

KidDiz, M C, Seahorse and 1 other person like this.
  11. Seahorse

Seahorse Zeromus

Recently I received some highly classified and valuable information about the "Pixel developer" GeorgeV. As you guys might have seen in the Mayan theory thread, I revealed that GeorgeV is none other, than King George the 5th. Now I know what you're thinking, "that can't be right, he died in 1936, it is impossible for him to still be alive after 147 years..." Well, in 1914 January 13th he was the first person to ever make an interdimensional jump to a parallel universe, with the help of Albert Einstein. He jumped to another universe and sent back the King George the 5th from the parallel universe he had jumped to, which is the one we know from January 14th and onward. While in this other parallel universe GeorgeV managed to live past 1936 (which is the year King George in our world died in) and managed to live past the second World War. Only in this universe, the Germans prevailed. This resulted in the Germans being far more technologically advanced than what we are today. GeorgeV worked with a small group of German scientists to engineer a cure for aging and even came up with a way to reverse the process. In 1951, (4 years before Einsteins death) Einstein was working on bringing GeorgeV back to the world that we know. But not before GeorgeV could steal the formula, the aging cure and every bit of information that he worked on with the German scientists in the parallel universe. Later that year on August 23rd GeorgeV made his jump back in to our universe and lived his life under an alias and later joining the Chucklefish "dev team" in 2012.

Some more recent information dug up by forum member -Red-, (which can be found here) has found a correlation between the Mayans and Chucklefish. Where the Mayan calendar ends, is where they must make their first jump. The Mayan calendar is not a prediction, it was marked down as they lived each day. Which is the reason why there is an end to it because that is when they make their first jump. Where they jump to, is the next part of the puzzle... Sometime in August? September? who knows? But soon, we will find out!

I would also like to give thanks to all members of the Secret Sphere Task Force, as they have helped me and each other through this journey to uncover chucklefish' plans. I have received countless personal messaged of warnings, valuable information and people just being thankful for how dedicated I am with my research, but I'm not the only one. There are many other members putting time, effort and themselves in all kinds of danger by looking in to all of this and for that, I am thankful for the backup.

Breather likes this.
  12. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

This thread just keeps getting more insane, like a cult.

Gamegamer0 and Seahorse like this.
  13. Kirby64

Kirby64 Space Kumquat

Aww... You JUST noticed.

14. The Mute One

The Mute One Phantasmal Quasar

Lol. That dood's a n00b.
    /sarcasm

15. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

This is not a thread.
    ITS A SANDWICH.
    /refernce

16. I think you're wrong. This is how real sandwich looks alike.
    [​IMG]

If you look closely, you may notice some differences.
    Please stop confuse people.

DERP!

17. Eight

I was doing some research and I found this.
    Screen Shot 2012-06-24 at 8.50.02 PM.png
    It is for another game but why do they have "yesterday" as an option? Maybe it's not just chucklefish working on the time machine?

18. Vjedi729

Vjedi729 Subatomic Cosmonaut

nope, your right on track...
    notice the bolded letters (in the orginal post) are now red.

The leaters: contactme... (or contact me)

blind sniper likes this.
  19. civengine

civengine Big Damn Hero

This obviously comes from a paranoid and crazy guy. It's PEARL Harbor by the way.

20. ShailsTDSPT

ShailsTDSPT Void-Bound Voyager

I have sucessfully escaped one of Chucklefish's (exactly, one, they have many) Headquarters and am in a safe location, at least, for the moment. The information that I initially sent to Seahorse I will now reveal to the world, as it no longer makes sense to remain a secret as most are now aware of the danger upon us.

First things first: Space Sphere is (probably) alive. He was sent to another dimension through yet another gadget. I still do not know how they plan to use this other than exile those who oppose them (maybe time travel includes dimensional travel? Hmmm) but surely it is for no good reason. I also managed to intercept a communication before being discovered. It is incomplete and I need assistance in completing the message:

*BZZZT*T- -dinates -re X:0 Y:0 Z:0, -net -craftia, beard is -king pro- on the weap-*BZZZT*

They seem like coordinates to some place. However, chances are that with the intra-dimensional technology, those coordinates ain't in this dimension. I am building my own vehicle right now in order to reunite with everyone. Seahorse, I have important matters to discuss with you once we finally meet.