1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Chozo (Experimental) 0.9.8

Samus Weapons, suits and power

1. DrakoZ

DrakoZ Pangalactic Porcupine

lucario515 likes this.
  2. lucario515

lucario515 Phantasmal Quasar

Figured I'd give a little notice here. The last three updates have made the game crash upon character select. I reverted back to an old version when you just added the Nova beam and the problem isn't there anymore.

3. DrakoZ

More?
    I tested it on a stable and not stable version, and everything worked.
    log errors.

It is also possible conflict with other modes, but you need to know with what.

lucario515 likes this.
  4. lucario515

Well it simply closes out the game. There is no error message or anything, it is as if I clicked the X out button. If it clashed with other mods, it wouldn't allow me to get to the character select. At least that is what I assume.

5. DrakoZ

Try to put the client again (fresh)
    And the first my mod, then a row.
    When I enter a new I always check the stability of fashion, and that there were no errors. And it will come across in the first =)

6. dekar_serverbot

dekar_serverbot Scruffy Nerf-Herder

did anyone else noticed that chozo beams disappeared from crafting table or is just me?

7. DrakoZ

Yes, they are now made on a separate table.
    Sorry, but I have not updated the information.
    Made in roboticcraftingtable - chozo

8. DrakoZ

DrakoZ updated Chozo with a new update entry:

Doors

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. lucario515

I really do not mean to sound rude, but I do not understand what you are saying. Deleting the mod from the folder deletes all of my characters. I do not know what I am supposed to do.

10. DrakoZ

Try to move the old version of mod to something (not deleted) and install
    instead a new version. My characters appear again.

11. DrakoZ

Perhaps the unusual and should be so in the future. = 0 hazard2.png

And this is still the only way to make the background in front ....

12. DrakoZ

13. Bloody_Kain

Bloody_Kain Phantasmal Quasar

Hi there.
    I have tested the Mod Yesterday and must say, pretty amazing!
    Can't wait to see how this Mod goes on. xD

But there is a ingredient in the building list, that i couldn't found anywhere in the stable game: Matter Blocks!
    I could only came to them, as I used the Creative Mod to spawn me some in my inventory.

I know, there are some strange "Reactors" ingame, that will explode by touching them and spawn Matter Blocks, but in over 50 ingame hours I couldn't find only one of them.

So I think, it would be nice to build in a buildable Console in your mod, that makes matter blocks out of stuff you find on Planets or so.
    (Even in nightly build I couldn't find Matter Blocks...)

The other Stuff like Crystals and so on, can be find threw the Game, no Problem so far.
    The balancing could be a little more nice I think, I mean, most of the Tech needs Endgame stuff to build them, but some parts are pretty weak for them, and others are to strong or suck too much Energy in one shot.

The building Menu is a little big, but thats okay.

May I ask you, if you will integrate the Space Ships from the Metroid Games too?
    For example Samus ship as Startship, and later becomes Ships, where her ship only stands in a Hangar and is used as Beam Platform?

Hmm, must try to make one myself... Have done it in Darkout in the past, so it must be possible in Starbound too...
    Oh, sorry, have spoken to myself. xD

Hope you will integrate the light / Dark / Twilight / X and Phazon Suits too.
    Edit: And maybe some Chozo Statues and placeable upgrade stuff as furnitures.

Go on with this cool work. ;-)

14. DrakoZ

tnx

I try to constantly improve, but it's not enough time.
    In the release, everything will be different, the main thing now that there is a pattern, and a little rough, but then processed.

Few new - At last decided to problems with textures, can now be placed on them as the background, and on the front.

But this is only my mod.

ha2.png

15. DrakoZ

Progress on the face =)
    But many more still to come = (

ha3.png

16. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

17. DrakoZ

Yes, but I have a better technique =) If it is to bring to mind, it is a general one to one =) After all, I can port the original texture is not based on size.

ha4.png

18. lazarus78

Oh im sure you've done a better job. Mine was literally a cutout from a level map that I put in place of a ship.

19. DrakoZ

The bottom line is that the entire database on ordinary units, allowing greater flexibility in all ponder. But of course that is 8 pixels it's not going to wear =)

But not suitable for automatic generation of the world.

ha5.png

20. lazarus78

Yeah, Metroid runs on a 16x16 tileset grid, as im sure you've gathered. Just a minor shame we cant upp texture sizes in starbound by a factor of 2 :rofl: