1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Child doesnt exist

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jasperite, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Jasperite

Jasperite Space Hobo

I was mining in the Skull Cave over in the desert and I noticed I was running low on time. I hoofed it back to my house, but didnt quite make it to bed. I was about three tiles away from my bed when 2AM came around.
    When I fainted, the message came up asking if I wanted to sleep. I was confused, but said yes, thinking because i fell asleep in my house I got a second chance. After hitting yes, I was told that my son came in the mail and to name him, but the naming screen was immediately overwritten by my daily selling results screen. The next day, I could hear the inputs for the name still ticktacking away, but was unable to actually input anything. I decided to head to bed again, just to see if I could get it to work again, but I recieved no other option to input the name. I restarted the game, and even the input ticktacking was gone from the background, effectively making the child not exist. There was nothing in the baby cage upstairs or anything like that either, so me and Leah are stuck without child. It really kinda soiled the game. :nurusad:

• mabang7

mabang7 Space Hobo

Same thing happened to me today.

• Im_The__Doctor

Im_The__Doctor Void-Bound Voyager

same happened to me, do you have to restart the game or something? :(

• Met

Met Void-Bound Voyager

I've also encountered this bug. Has anyone found a solution yet?