RP Chaos in the Stars

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Vurrunna, Jan 7, 2016.

1. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    Bigs, meanwhile, has been trying to get a floodlight mounted in his chest to work, but it has been shot by a bullet some time ago, and doesnt work

2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Uh, cover me, I'm going inside." Lucca started to carefully make her way into the building. "Hello? Anyone alive in there? Speak up if you hear me..."

3. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    Bigs follows with lucca, looming behind him

4. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

Suddenly, a small Novakid steps out from behind the cover, his shell polluted into a swilled and dirty yellow. He has a pistol in his shaking hands and points it directly at Lucca.

"N-now don't you m-move, ma'am! A-ah ain't 'fraid t'shoot ya!" He then notices Bigs, and, with a terrified scream, begins erratically firing high above Bigs' head before stumbling backwards and falling over.

5. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    Bigs chuckles, and bends down on one knee
    "Comforting. Hello, little one. I wont hurt you. Who broke this place? I want to help you"

6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"We're not here to hurt you we're here to..." Lucca flinched when the Novakid opened fire, ducking behind what cover was available.

"Geez, he tried to top your block off, and you're still being civil?" Pulling herself out of cover, Lucca got closer to the Novakid, trying to disarm him before he hurt someone with that pistol. "As I was trying to say, 'we're here to help', listen before you do something stupid."

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  7. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    Bigs holds his arm out, blocking lucca
    "Sympathetic. He was frightened. And such a small gun would not hurt me"

8. Tatterdemalion

Tatterdemalion Phantasmal Quasar

Reynolds hears gunfire from the inside of the half-collapsed building. "What-" Before he finishes his sentence, he's already sprinting towards the commotion. He skids around a corner to see a tiny Nova standing off with Bigs, the... significantly larger Glitch.
    Doesn't look like a threat... But that never meant anything.
    "Drop it!" Reynolds has a decidedly less gentle approach towards the Nova than his companion.

9. Vurrunna

The Novakid appears to be in his teens, and does not seem too comforted by the large, menacing Glitch, and simply stares at him in apparent shock. He snaps back to life as Lucca approaches, trying to pull his gun away before fumbling it as Reynolds shouts at him. Apparently deciding he doesn't like being surrounded by a pack of armed individuals, he begins trying to crawl away deeper into the darkness.

Apathy Applied likes this.
  10. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    Bigs stands up, not making a grab for the kid. His vise like claws are just as likely to crush him as to grab his shirt
    "Frank. There is nothing left for you here, assuredly. And you would be better off with a big group of scary mercenaries by your side than alone with that peashooter"

11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Slinging her shotgun over her shoulder, Lucca picked up the dropped pistol, removed the magazine and cleared the chamber. "I said it once, I'll say it again, we're here to help; unless your part of the group that attacked this place."

12. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

3 lowers the crossbow. "Query. Who did this?" He is certainly not in the mood for an inadequate answer.

13. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    "Irritated. Dont go around shoving guns into the faces of children, 3."

14. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Statement. It is not a gun, and it is not in his face."

15. Vurrunna

The Novakid glares at Bigs. "You ain't know nothin', ya robot. I got plenty of stuff here in town. Ma's just--just hidin' out somewhere..." He slowly lowers his head and seems to be fighting off tears (or the Novakid equivalent).

He then looks up at 3 and puffs out his chest. "It was some sorta army what came 'round; Ah'm gonna find out who they was and give 'em a good whoopin', and I don't need no help from a buncha robots 'n' scoundrel-like folk; I ain't no child!"

16. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    "Agreement. You are not a child. You heard him, lucca, three, let's go. He can take care of himself"
    You can see he is trying reverse-psychology

17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Tossing the now empty pistol on the floor, Lucca frowned. "If you say so, sunshine." Turning to leave, "Shall we check some of the other buildings?"

18. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Skeptical. You are going to give an army a 'whoopin' alone?" 3 has some level of pity for the young Nova, although he would never admit to it.
    Whoever did this seems to be gone by now. Maybe the... Nova kid is safer here. 3 starts walking back towards the exit with his crossbow lowered to his chest, making sure to check for any immediate danger(Notice).

19. Tatterdemalion

Tatterdemalion Phantasmal Quasar

Reynolds catches onto what Bigs is aiming to accomplish, and plays along. "Yep, looks like you're doing well on your own. We don't need another mouth anyway. Let's move out."

20. Vurrunna

The kid seems caught off guard by the response, but is quick to build up his macho some more. "Yes, Ah am gonna give them troops a whoopin'; 'n' Ah ain't called 'sunshine,' ma'am!" He then pretends to go about his business pridefully, which consists of moving heavy things for no apparent reason and checking his retrieved pistol every few seconds, not noticing that all the ammo is missing.

Heading towards the exit (i.e the big, gaping hole where the walls collapsed), 3 doesn't see much; what he hears is of a bit more interest. A brief gust of wind carries the faint sound of shouting from the center of town. It's hard to tell who's shouting, or why, but it probably means trouble. [Phoenix 3: Notice 3, Difficulty -2, Roll 0, Net 1]