RP Cerci Vacation Colony

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Feb 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Jackdaw took a moment to observe the splendour of the colony. If only to once more show a look of concern over the wandering fauna.

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Are you okay Xenon? The orbides are docile and I said it was my grandfather... "

He gives Xenon a quick worried look.

Relten and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  3. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

The orbides were making Taylor nervous, but as Earnest revealed they were docile she calmed down a bit.

She didn't even know you could tame an orbide.

Relten, Arra and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  4. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

*He clenches and unclenches his fist at the Orbide, and can't help but snap a quick question* "May I ask why in the hell Orbide would be at a resort?"

Arra and Alkanthe like this.
  5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"It does seem strange that the lord of the manor would take such interest in few random tourists." Jackdaw declared, taking a moment to rub his forehead in annoyance. "Especially if he has an... odd taste in house pets."

Arra, Alkanthe and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" I can see your worry Xenon, all the animals here were genetically engineered to be docile! "

Earnest pats the orbides head and continues on his way to their rooms

" Actually, my grandfather wanted me to look after all of you.... He has paid all of your amenities...and I mean ALL. "

7. Bonabopn

Taylor raises an eyebrow. "Wha - Do they know?" she thinks to herself.

8. Sir Wilfrey

*he follows, now very decidedly ready to fight. He knew a good bit about Orbide. Why even keep an Orbide on a resort in the first place, it's too stressful for ANY new arrival and it seems pointless.... or at least, to the untrained mind. They were security, Orbide may be genetically edited, but he knew from his own experience that they were sentient creatures and can be taught.*

9. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Earnest turns to Taylor and gives her a smile

" Yes Taylor? "

10. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Noticing Xenon's state, Sucrose takes his hand... She too glances at the Orbides cautiously.
    "Why us specifically?" she wonders.

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Now this is very suspicious. Is there a reason for his charity?" Jackdaw has always seen those who suddenly been generous to either want to sell one something, or plan on receiving a favour in return.

Alkanthe, Arra and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  12. Sir Wilfrey

*He's grateful for the small shock back to reality, and focuses on the Orbide as they pass* *He thinks to himself cautiously* These ones move fluidly, but not naturally... rehearsed... do not trust this man, this island, or anyone here besides Sucrose, leave the first chance we get, there is nothing normal at all here and it shows...

Arra likes this.
  13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

You finally arrive at your rooms, Earnest gives you a slight bow.

Your rooms seem to be carved into the side of the mountain the Doors are even labeled with your last names

" Now Sir, as I said I know nothing, My grandfather arranged this...."

He gives Jackdaw a quick look of sadness

" Now I must bid you all adieu, If you want to see any of our many activities just check your holopads! "

Relten, Alkanthe and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  14. Bonabopn

"Hmm?" Taylor replies. "I didn't say anything..."

Taylor heads to her room, already starting to feel a bit paranoid.

Relten, Alkanthe and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  15. Sir Wilfrey

*He nods politely, keeping his easygoing tone on point despite his rushing head* "Take care, and thank you for your hospitality" *He thinks to himself* Thus far...

Arra and Alkanthe like this.
  16. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Well, see you later mister Cerci." Jackdaw failed to even make eye contact. "I don't know about you folks, but I think food might be in order." He checked the holopad after tossing his bag into his room, looking for the nearest restaurant, assuming it has a map function.

Alkanthe and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  17. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Jackdaw find several high-end restaurants, many of which deliver to your room.

He has the choice from Hylotl, Human, Glitch and even Floran cuisine based restaurants

As Jackdaw enters his room, he finds it quite luxurious. It has a full kitchen suite, living area with a high grade holo-tv and entertainment center. And a bedroom with ridiculously huge bed.

It is the same for all of your rooms, but completely opposite to the door you entered is another.

Relten, Sir Wilfrey and Alkanthe like this.
  18. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Hylotl? No. Floran?" Jackdaw scoffed at the thought. "What do Glitch even eat? I think I'll stick to what I know. Anyone care to join me?"

Sir Wilfrey and Alkanthe like this.
  19. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Sucrose turns to the Human with interest. "Can we join you?"

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  20. Bonabopn

Taylor opens the door at the back of her room to see what's inside - probably a bathroom, she thinks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.