RP Cerci Vacation Colony (Finished )

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jun 1, 2016.

1. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery glances over at Flint, waiting patiently for Earnest to answer his question. She stared at Earnest- much more harshly than she did with Sergei- waiting for her turn to ask him a question.

Arra likes this.
  2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Well, I would also be in control of our pharmaceutical and genetic programs. "

HunterC1998 and The Alonne like this.
  3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei broke his silence. "So there is more to this place than just the resort. No surprises, of course; no colony can be built on a single industry."

The Alonne and Arra like this.
  4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

That caught Earnest off guard, he looks a little worried, he laughs it off.

" Aha, well that is true. "

5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei took a mental note of Earnest's reaction; seemed he was quite inept at keeping secrets. After a moment of thought, Sergei had his own question to ask. "Say, Mr. Cerci, are you familiar with a purple furred peglaci woman who tends to wear red and black, and seemed to be quite bellicose? I think I heard her mention your name onboard the ship that we arrived on."

The Alonne and Arra like this.
  6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Oh, that would be my friend, Aurore."

7. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei's head recoiled, with a look of concern on his face. "Huh, I would question your taste in friends; she seemed to be looking for a fight. "

The Alonne likes this.
  8. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Earnest rubs his temples

" So very sorry if she slighted you in any way. She may be preparing to beat the ever-living crap out of me. We have a sparring match today. "

As Earnest rubs his temples, you notice that his index and middle finger on his right hands are silvery

9. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei also kept in mind the fingers. Prosthetics perhaps? "Slight me? No, no. It is your safety I am worried about; but if it is simply a sparring match, then my concerns are unfounded."

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  10. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery glanced between the two men, before speaking up."So, Mister Earnest, you're a human yes? I noticed you have red eyes- why is that?" She tilted her head, blinking a few times as she stared at his hand as well.

Arra likes this.
  11. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Ah, yes I am a human. It is just a rare trait that my family has. "

Earnest seems to notice Bevery looking at his fingers

" Ah, Bevery. Would you like to see my implant? "

Earnest waves at you with his metallic fingers.

12. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery lightens up suddenly, looking a bit like a child on Christmas morning. She gawks a little at him, then at his hand."You...you would allow me to look at them?" She moved closer to him, staring intently at his silvery fingers.

Arra likes this.
  13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Yes, yes I would. "

14. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery's face only seem to light up more at this. Her jaw dropped as she stared at him, before quickly recovering herself and shaking her head."I mean- if it's no inconvenience to you, Earnest. After all, you use your fingers and what not..." Her eyes trailed back to the implants, and despite her words, her hands were already reaching up to his hand.

15. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" No trouble at all. "

The metallic fingers feel cold to the touch

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  16. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery simply gawked at his hand as they walked, looking at it. She tapped the fingers here and there, before pulling back and gently wiping her hands on her shirt."They're made with incredible care- I'm surprised you got implants so nicely done on this side of the galaxy..."

Arra likes this.
  17. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Echomichi pipes up.
    "So, then... What would you be working on, as head of cloning and genetics? And a straight answer, please. I don't like surprises..."

Arra likes this.
  18. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Yes, cloning and genetics. Oh, and Bevery it isn't just an implant. Its a photon conduit also. "

19. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei chuckled. "Photon condu- you mean you hid a flashlight in there? Maybe some fibre-optic cables?"

Arra likes this.
  20. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Technically yes. Well, no. Okay, let me start over. It can generate laser-light. "

Earnest presses the elevator button, the door closes as the elevator begins to ascend

HunterC1998 likes this.