RP Cerci Vacation Colony (Finished )

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Once everyone makes their way to the stall they hear some yell

" Ow! "

Behind the closed doors of the stall

HunterC1998 likes this.
  2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The peglaci once more went to serious mode; he tossed the tablet into his bag, and checked to see if his pistol was ready, before approaching the doors of the stall.

Arra likes this.
  3. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

The smaller girl stared at the peglaci, going wide-eyed at his caution. She looked at the door, than at him, before taking a step back and hiding behind their much shorter friend."Uh....."

Arra likes this.
  4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Once the Peglaci opens the door he sees a man picking up a ridiculous amount of paperwork. Here is this man

Earnest..png

" Aha! Terribly sorry!"

{ The man gets up and dusts himself off, he walks outside }

" I shall be your guide! Earnest Cerci at your service! "

{ He does a slight bravado with his hands as he bows to you all }

HunterC1998 and The Alonne like this.
  5. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Echomichi bows.
    "I am Echomichi, though many call me simply "Michi". I assume you were the one who invited us here, Mister Cerci?"

Arra likes this.
  6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The peglaci quickly hides the pistol back into his coat. "Thought there was trouble. Though it seems you are fine?"

The Alonne and Arra like this.
  7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Aha yes, I just dropped this metric tonne of paperwork on my foot. "

{ He begins walking, he motions for you all to follow him }

" And yes, I did invite you. My time to become CEO of Cerci is nigh so I am trying to boost my reputation.

The Alonne likes this.
  8. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The peglaci maintained a level of caution as he followed. "I think you found the wrong person, my line of work tends to ruin people's reputations."

The Alonne likes this.
  9. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

The human stares at the man, before looking at the peglaci in horror. Was he truely ready to kill someone around all these people? She shook her head, looking Earnest up and down."..Pleasure, I suppose." She mumbled in return to the rather nicely dressed man, following after him

The Alonne likes this.
  10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Aha! Yes a pleasure! "

{ He turns around }

" So, the novakid, Flint correct? "

{ He shakes Flints hand }

" And the beautiful lady! You must be Bevery yes? "

{ He proceeds to shake Bevery's hand }

" Ah! Michi yes? "

{ He shakes Michi's hand }

" Sergei yes? "

{ He shakes Sergei's hand }

11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The peglaci named Sergei refused the handshake, giving Ernest a glare of suspicion. "What are you planning? Since you invited me, of all people."

12. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery pursed her lips as the man stuck a hand out to her. She shook it, but after he moved onto Michi, she quickly wiped her hand on her shirt. She quietly made note of all the people and their names, before returning to her usual programmed staring at Sergei.

13. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Flint returns the handshake before looking to Sergei. "In my opinion, I'd just be glad to be invited at all." He states with a shrug.

14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" What do you mean what am I planning? I just invited all the people I could find. Well, my grandfather really did. He told me to invite you all. "

{ Earnest says as he proceeds on, he stops at a fairly large tram, he motions for you all to enter }

" Shall we? There is an excellent view on the way! "

15. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery seemed to hesitate for a moment, staring at the tram. She grimaced, quietly entering as she soon found herself leaning against a wall. She switched from staring at Sergei, to staring at Earnest. Perhaps she was trying to judge his character?

The Alonne likes this.
  16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Although Earnest is well dressed and smiling, something seems...off about him.

Inside the tram is several seats, and a small gel-fridge

17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei gave the tram a once-over before stepping on. "I'm not here to sightsee! Would you please stop dodging the question; no one is this generous, so there must be something planned."

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  18. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery points at Sergei as she speaks-louder than her usual tone."He has a point- if you invited us, you must be well aware of the kind people we are. He could be some mass murder," a pause, pointing at Michi,"He could be some druglord," She moved to the Novakid,"he could be someone who escaped from a psych ward,"and she pointed at herself."And I could be all three of those things.What's the catch here?"

19. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Earnest is fairly taken aback, he shakes his head }

" Yes, yes. You are right. All I would like you to do is vouch for me when I am going to be CEO. Some of my Grandfathers friends plan to try and steal it from me. So yes, I did have and ulterior motive. Oh, and I doubt any of you are dangerous. "

20. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei let out a harsh laugh; it was clearly forced. "My, you tell a good joke. I have only met you now, and want me to... I cannot say that was well thought out."