OOC Cerci Vacation Colony { Accepting applications }

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Feb 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Not at all. I don't know why you would assume that.

haynesy566 likes this.
  2. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Then why isn't it good?

3. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

You probably should've asked that question in the first place.

It isn't good because I know some things you've done, and frankly I feel like the quality of this RP is going downhill and it's not being helped by this new addition... I know I'm being very rude, and I shouldn't be, but you did ask why and you deserve at least an answer.

The Alonne likes this.
  4. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Arra needs help GM'ing this roleplay. I plan to use what knowledge I have of writing, and use @Jareix Cryvix 's excellent GM work, as a reference to GM this thread.

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  5. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Oh... Well... That's unfortunate. Untold wasn't really the best fit for me, as I'm sure you know, and I really don't think I'll be able to RP well here if it becomes more like that RP.

Sir Wilfrey and The Alonne like this.
  6. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

A godmodding Co-GM with his eyes set on making this into something it's not. No thanks, I'm out of here, goodbye, sayonara, I'd say it's been fun but I don't like lying. I had enough of the Co-Godmod game in Untold, not gonna deal with this RP becoming an Untold clone ontop of that. Hate being an asshat but I'm gonna be an asshat :lod:

The Alonne and Alkanthe like this.
  7. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Don't worry, I won't become like Jareix and make the RP all "Oh, everyone is a villain but three people!". I meant like Jareix as in make sure no one tries godmodding, metagaming, etc.
    @Sir Wilfrey
    Read this post, should help clear things up.
    And why would I godmode? I have no reason to, silly.

8. Sir Wilfrey

I distinctly remember you being the Godmod scourge of Untold, just throwing that out there as a fleeting memory

9. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

The villain ratios weren't the problem; the godmodding and lack of communication for new players, for example, were.

The Alonne and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  10. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

I'm here to make sure there are no godmodding issues, and after you two left, by the way, I had Jareix kill off Rairi so we were rid of godmodding characters. Also, for newcomers to the thread, I'll make sure Arra or I give them an explanation of what goes on, an idea for incorporating them into the roleplay, and make sure we lay down some ground rules for the roleplay (which Arra forgot to do...)

11. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Um...
    I know for a fact that Rairi died BEFORE either of us left. In fact, one of the first things I saw in the Untold RP was the cannibalization of his body.

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  12. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Then why bring him up, even though I clearly had him killed off? Also, sorry 'bout that, thought you two joined sooner... Oh, and if you two want to leave because I'm here I'm sorry. I just want to help Arra make this RP last, and let everyone enjoy their time here...

13. Sir Wilfrey

I remember reading that as well. Even Jareix had plenty of problems with Rairi and pretty much anything else that happened with your characters. I hate, I really REALLY DO hate bringing others into this, but it's a fact so I will state it. Even now I read your "Application" (As a co-gm it's a given you'll be accepted), and I fear for anything that stays here's lives. Your only flaw is slight insanity. Wootpy-fucking-doo.

Alkanthe likes this.
  14. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Slight? No, partial. As in, a quarter of his sanity is gone - he doesn't think right, he's desensitized to violence, he may end up harming his comrades, and he has lost his grip on reality for the most part. The lower sanity one has, the easier it is for it to be stripped away entirely.

15. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Then everyone who wants to stay CAN. Don't let two rule-loving lovebirds ruin your experience, we're leaving anyways. And we're honestly going to be fine, no need to worry about us, two fewer characters to bother with.

The Alonne and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  16. Sir Wilfrey

As a fairly mentally lost person I can agree to that statement. Your track record keeps me cynical of that truth factor however. Also I suppose I am indeed simply Bias as hell to you.

17. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Thing is, I really like you guys. I have no hate towards you. And all you guys are worried about is godmodding characters and this becoming an Untold clone - neither of which will happen.
    And besides, I intend to let Arra make every single big decision/plot changing twist in this RP. I'm literally just here to GM while he isn't online, and make sure no one godmoddes.
    @Sir Wilfrey
    That's okay, I understand. I'm not a very likable person, and I tend to rub others the wrong way anyways ^^;

18. Sir Wilfrey

What was it you had said? Ah yes, good to see my memory is somewhat intact at this late hour. "Alkane is the most annoying girl on the entire forums". Said by you, with no context or cause, in a chat filled with friends of Alkane. Including me. Until I can even sense you give a true apologetic damn, your words matter less than an atom. I'm a mean mean man who really gets overprotective, I'm aware. I'm also pitiless, another flaw I'm working on.

19. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

You do realize I was messing around right? It's alright, I understand you being protective of her. Back when I actually had a girl that cared for me, I was overprotective too... I see where you're coming from ^_^
    I hope you guys stay in this RP, Arra and I would love to have you two stick around.
    EDIT: If you post anything else, I'll respond tomorrow - I'm heading off for the night. In case anyone wants to know what I have the enigma's battle music set to, it's this:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  20. Sir Wilfrey

I appreciate your maturity as of now, but we are both quite decidedly leaving Cerci, effective immediately. We talked about it for a while before you came around, so it's not your existence that is making us leave. The newcomers have already set a "nope" vibe and neither of us can say in good faith that we look forward to Cerci's future, we both have other things to be doing aswell, etc etc. Do have fun after our departure, however. Best wishes and whatnot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.