1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed Can't run, only walk

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by Sylxeria, Jan 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sylxeria

Sylxeria Industrial Terraformer

Two small things in one actually. Today I started up the game and played for a little bit, then ran the /admin command to spawn the crafting tables (Drills have been removed from the Crafting?) and messed around with those for a while before I continued exploring the planet. I closed the game and did something else for a few hours, then came back and logged back in. For some reason, the "Death/Respawn" animation came up, but I skipped it. When I regained control of my character - who was in the same place as I left him - he was stuck in the Walk movement speed. He wouldn't Run at all.

In the control settings, it says holding Left or Right Shift will toggle Walking, but pressing and/or holding either didn't change anything. He just walked everywhere. Logging out and back in, closing and restarting the game, even creating a new character - all stuck being unable to Run. Is there anything I can do about this or should I simply wait for the next update?

Second small thing, is every time I load a game it shows the Respawn animation, even if the character was just on their starship.

2. Sharkytrs

Sharkytrs Master Chief

When creating your character, Tick skip intro missions, It seems to be bugged for me too.

If you want to try out the new missions you will have to use admin commands to get to them

Sylxeria likes this.
  3. Sylxeria

That seemed to fix it, thanks~

4. Wordsmythe

Wordsmythe Void-Bound Voyager

Concur.

Additionally, hunger still goes down too fast and food doesn't help.

5. Sylxeria

From what I've read (From users on Steam, and not the developers themselves) the hunger rate is as its setting for testing reasons, and only a few early cooked foods have the Hunger stats set on them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.