Cant figure out errors

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Bluberry3, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Bluberry3

Bluberry3 Yeah, You!

Hi everyone. Am a bit of a dumbarse so please forgive me. I'm using mac and installed SMAPI , I've downloaded updated mods and put them in the mod folder in the steam folder. Even if I get rid of the mods and just loaded it without the mods, it looks like this, and the game goes weird, characters get stuck and it stops working. Am stuck on what to do. I've deleted and reinstalled, verified game files, etc, and it still doesnt work.

Attached Files:

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@Bluberry3 Please visit https://log.smapi.io/, follow the instructions there for posting your error log and post the link to it back here. This will help folks better see what your problem is.

• Bluberry3

Bluberry3 Yeah, You!

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

It's having issues finding files needed by Longevity. If you really want to use Longevity, I would suggest going back and re-installing it again, see if that fixes the issue.

Code:
        The content file was not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Content/../Mods/DNPCC/Workplace/Spring/RT_S_Demetrius_Workplace_Spring.xnb ---> System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "/Users/lillianeld/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/Contents/Resources/Mods/DNPCC/Workplace/Spring/RT_S_Demetrius_Workplace_Spring.xnb".

• Bluberry3

Bluberry3 Yeah, You!

Oh wow! I deleted the Longevity and it seems to be working now! Thank you so much

• Bluberry3

Bluberry3 Yeah, You!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard