1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Can't connect at all

Discussion in 'Support' started by Lycasde, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Lycasde

Lycasde Seal Broken

I posted this in another forum, sorry!

I've tried and searched for multiple fixes like reinstalling the Visual C++ packages, restarting your computer, restarting your steam, and revalidating your files and all of them didn't seem to work. I'm just checking if this is becoming a common problem now since most of the threads I found we're at around 2018 - 2019.

I'll list the signs I've seen when I was trying to connect with my friend...
    - Can't see the "Enter Invite Code" button
    - As the host, I'm not getting the "Show Invite" button and the "Invite Friend" button
    - As for the person I'm inviting, they can't see the "Enter Invite Code" button either
    - I can't invite them via Steam

At some point, I was able to send out invites to my friend but then again even after accepting those requests my friend can't enter the game.

It might fix itself sometime but who knows, I'll update this thread if something happens. Thanks!

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Lycasde likes this.
    • Lycasde

Lycasde Seal Broken

Thank you so much! It seems the problem fixed itself though but I'll keep this website in mind in case the issue shows up again

minervamaga likes this.