1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Cant beam to any sea related planet

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Flaak, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Flaak

Flaak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Any unknown sea or aether sea planets I cant beam down to. It just beams me back to my ship.

I attached the starbound log file which I believes you peoples need? Just let me know if I attached the wrong one.

The mods I have are W collectible figurines, avali-triage,betterupgrades7,bloodmod,castlevania,doom armor,eppfix,frackinmusic,frackinuniverse,grand protector robe, head hunting, hylian weapon sof lengs, isn ambient sounds,isn furniture,itadragontemle,legendarytreasures,penguin piracy,Mh equipment, obemonsterpats,petcraft,qmmsongpack,rhombohedrals geckos, skatch,startroid,supmonsters,tswweapons,warframe crossover,bix box of loot,enhanced storage, extra plushies,greebles,itemframe,megastack,darkk souls equiment,slimerace,whobound,powerarmor,randomweapons, rokafra,morecrewmembers,unlimitedactivecrewmmembers

THANKS!

Attached Files:

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

One of your mods is causing some problems with these microdungeons. When they fail to generate then the world fails to generate too.
    Any worldgeneration changing mod can be responsible for that. Best way is making a backup of your storage and mods folder, disable all mods and enable one mod after another with a new character. Visit an ocean planet and try to reproduce the error. Once you found the faulty mod then report the issue to the respective mod author in the respective mod discussion.

~ Iris ~

3. Flaak

So, I find the mod responsible and delete it, will I be able to beam down?? Any ideas which mod it would be? Are you saying that this character is done when it comes to beaming to sea planets?

4. Iris Blanche

I have no idea which mod it could be but i assume it may be FU or more likely a mod conflict with FU.

~ Iris ~

5. Flaak

Okay, so if I delete the broken mod and reload will it work you think ? Or is the world corrupt.

6. Iris Blanche

Since it completly fails to generate i don't think it gets saved anyways. However removing a mod from a running game can have massive side effects depending on what the mod was doing. I recommend contacting the mod author for further support.

~ Iris ~