1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Cannot Use installed Mods, Trouble finding "Maps/Mine"

Discussion in 'Support' started by snappercupcake, Jun 11, 2019.

1. snappercupcake

snappercupcake Void-Bound Voyager

I've been trying to troubleshoot this myself and I'm at a loss. I tried out "Immersive Farm" custom map, didn't like it, uninstalled it,and have had issues getting the game to load properly since. I have updated all mods, even the ones it says I need to in the log file uploader. Any help is so appreciated. Thanks!

https://log.smapi.io/Nk3nceLy

• snappercupcake

Okay. So after some meddling, I reinstalled everything. I’d had issues when I first started using SMAPI with resolution. I had fixed it before using the through the troubleshooting guide. I’ve literally tried everything. I’ve changed my monitors resolution, I’ve made some every trick I could find in this and other forums. The screen is so small, big black bars on the right and bottom. I am again at a loss.

• snappercupcake

I might have found an issue? When I am making sure “Disable display scaling in high DPI settings” on the SMAPI launcher, it won’t stay ticked. I feel like I’m losing my mind. LOL it is greyed out for the main game exe and never was before.