Cannons!

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by CubeX, Jul 11, 2013.

1. CubeX

CubeX Void-Bound Voyager

An idea i had. You could have cannons.

[​IMG]

You could put them to your base, or to vehicles, like boats! For awesome pirate fights!

[​IMG]

This could be awesome for arming your vehicles or your base! You could even automate it with computers so it fires if an enemy or a monster comes too near!

There could also be the option to carry it, but you would move really slowly since its so heavy.

It should do a lot of damage and have an insane knockback. The cannonballs would move slowly and move in an arc.

Madskillz, Gears and Serenity like this.
  2. SuggestionsBot

SuggestionsBot Autonomous Posting Device

Thanks for submitting a new suggestion!

Please remember to give your opinion on this suggestion by voting on our suggestions page.

3. F-ranko

F-ranko Heliosphere

Being able to walk around fighting with a huge handheld cannon would be awesome.

Gears and CubeX like this.
  4. CubeX

CubeX Void-Bound Voyager

I know right. ^^

5. Greatblackshark

Greatblackshark Cosmic Narwhal

Awesome! Never thought about being able to attach a turret gun to a vehicle, that is all kinds of awesome! :DD

Imagine being able to build a large tank or mech and then being able to customize the type and number of cannons on it. That my friend is pure glory! :viking: A laser turret here, a projectile cannon there. Yummy!

Ruban Crusade and CubeX like this.
  6. CubeX

CubeX Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks man! I was listening to this:
    and saw the pic of the boat and a glowing light bulp just appeared on top of my head ^^

Greatblackshark likes this.
  7. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

like this?
    [​IMG]

CubeX and F-ranko like this.
  8. Kroghammer

Kroghammer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

9. CubeX

CubeX Void-Bound Voyager

Exactly like this!

Serenity likes this.