Server Help Bug where I do not get my hoe back no matter what

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by MuchKali, May 8, 2018.

1. MuchKali

MuchKali Intergalactic Tourist

I was playing multiplayer with my friend in winter, I gave my hoe to Clint to upgrade to copper, after I did so, I went to give the Wizard the void essence because he sent a letter to us.

After I did so, I left the game, because when I leave the game it had seemed no problem before.

My friend who was hosting the game continued on doing her thing, then saved and stopped playing after.

Earlier today we went to play and I waited until the next day to get my hoe back, I talked to Clint, he didn't give it back, nor did the message where he says that he's busy working on it appear. I thought it was a glitch and that Lewis would send it to me in the mail.

Two days pass in game and then I get the letter, I didn't get the hoe back though.

I went and talked to Lewis and Clint, but no one gave it back.

Did I not read the letter throughly? Or did we bug the game out?

• Verillius

Verillius Space Hobo

My friend had the same issue on my Windows 10 server when he disconnected.

This seems to be related to a player disconnecting while their tool is upgrading.

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

Never leave the game before the day ends and the game saves

• MuchKali

MuchKali Intergalactic Tourist

Nevermind!

It took awhile, but in spring when I went to sleep with my friend's hoe (I borrowed it)

I woke up with two hoes.

It wasn't upgraded, but oh well! :)