Feedback Bug report for multiplayer (before this update)

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by IceRain, May 11, 2018.

1. IceRain

IceRain Intergalactic Tourist

I had post this in Steam community before, but seems nobody is reading it, so i post it here.

(Because my game language is Chinese, so most of the text is what i "guess" it is in English version, but the meaning should be clear enough to let you know what i'm talking)

Bug 1.
    When playing with my friend. (He is the host), i got a problem that our game crashes every morning after my fishing reaches level 8. On the night i reached level 8 fishing, and it looks fine on the morning, but the game will crash some point about 7~8:00 am. And after loading the save, all the crafts unlocked are disappeared from the list, and at every night i will receive another message says "You reached lvl 8 on fishing and unlocked balabala", then the game crash on the next morning at that point of time. This crash continued until i finally reached level 9 on fishing. And it stops (We still sometimes crash at morning, but only about once every two or three hours).

Bug 2.
    The horse often get stuck at corners, like stone, tree, wall, all those stuffs. And when i ride my horse to the mine cave, the horse will stuck at the entry of the cave when i came out. In most times i can jump on and off the horse to "squeeze it out", but there was once i was stuck inside the town and i can't even jump off the horse, when i jump off i will fall back to the horse.
    [​IMG]

Bug 3.
    After the winter fishing festival, the first item in your tool bar will be replaced by a fish rod. We lost an iron axe and a sword found in the cave.

Bug 4.
    I'm not sure why, but I get twice loot from the barrels in the cave, it will drop some items immediately after i destroy it, and then after few seconds it will drop again.

Bug 5.
    Sometimes (not very common) it takes a much longer time to load when moving to next map, not sure it is connection issues or what.

Bug 6.
    When you milk a cow already have been milked, all player will get the message "XXX has no more milk". I think this message should only be shown to the player milking, isn't it?