1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Buffs and Debuffs

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Doublejho, Feb 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doublejho

Doublejho Existential Complex

I've seen some debuffs I don't quite understand; what does the snowflake enchantment do on weapons? I got a crossbow recently (it's really good) and it has a snowflake enchantment on it, but shooting things with it hasn't done much that I can see other than turning it icy blue.

2. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Oxygen Tank

the snowflake makes targets move slow

3. Doublejho

Alright, thanks.

4. FloomRide

FloomRide Cosmic Narwhal

What about that purple circle thing that appears when you sleep in tents?

5. Doublejho

That's a hidden debuff, meaning you can't be seen by monsters and the like, I assume.

6. datguywitharailgun

datguywitharailgun Intergalactic Tourist

i wonder if there is a way to make a custom piece of armor that makes you invisible. I haven't been able to unpack my assets and see what buffs/de buffs ids i can use. yet.

7. SillyLeaf

SillyLeaf Aquatic Astronaut

I recommend you to ask this creating a new thread in the Modding section, you will not get an aswner in this old thread.

8. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

@datguywitharailgun
    Closing this topic cuz when this was discussed starbound was kind of different regarding buffs. You can create a new topic about your question in the modding section.

Also (thread) necromancy can do weird things with your body so better avoid it. :nuruundead::nuruwink:

NuclearSlayer52 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.