1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Bottled Healing Water Recipe not appearing

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Dimensional13, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Dimensional13

Dimensional13 Big Damn Hero

I've looked through all of my crafting table types, I can not find the recipe for bottled healing water. I can find the one for plain old Bottled Water, sure, it's at the kitchen counter, but Bottled Healing Water is nowhere to be found.

2. ACSantana

ACSantana Yeah, You!

Same here!
    It says I've learnt the recipe, but I just don't have it on my drink-to-craft list.
    Normal bottle water seems to be healing in addition to satisfying hunger, though.

3. Volknar

Volknar Void-Bound Voyager

Same. Please help.

4. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Up , still the case in 1.0.3

Also when give with command it appear in the first inventory tab (with weapon tool ect) , not in food tab.

5. orestes9

orestes9 Space Hobo

I now have roughly 4k healing water sitting in my inventory and a couple dozen empty glass bottles laying about, anxious for the solution.

6. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

No solution , its look disabled cuz it dont appear in the good inventory tab after a give command (and maybe no rot time)

7. icetail0912

icetail0912 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm having this issue too, would love some sort of fix...

8. Preday

Preday Starship Captain

Same!!

9. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

But nobody can , it's not a bug , the craft isnt in game.

10. Preday

Preday Starship Captain

Except that the moment you pick up some healing water the bottom of the screen reads "You have learned a new recipe: Bottled Healing Water"

11. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Yes but when you use a command for have it its not in the food tab , without rot time , so it exist , but they don't work on it (or they forget/miss it).