Modding Help BLEACH MOD, Looking for artists!

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by SakataGintoki, Jan 11, 2014.

1. SakataGintoki

SakataGintoki Zero Gravity Genie

I have gotten a lot of PMS about people wanting the rough draft so I figured I would just share it here as well..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sk8t05amq4z7zoz/Bleach!!.zip

The mod does not include what will be on final release which is a few visored masks, Ichigos character sprite, Rukias character sprite, a few more zanpakatous that are not finished yet, Coyote Starrks guns, the ceros and hados weapon items and flash step tech...

We are going to be releasing far more as well, this is just the first release so people don't have to wait forever to finally check it out..

Keep in mind this is a rough draft mod, expect some crashing issues and some inconsistencies with weapons and the like.. For the most part it should be smooth running but I have run into some issues with it.. These will all be corrected upon first release...

If anyone finds that it won't load just let me know and I will look into it, this has also been a problem for a few on the team, usually very minor easy to fix things like spelling errors, likewise if you run into issues and know the source let me know and I will fix it promptly..

Enjoy the preview mod!

2. SakataGintoki

SakataGintoki Zero Gravity Genie

3. Ashen

Ashen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Keep up the excellent work!

4. Bunnky

Bunnky Sandwich Man

I support this mod. Will keep an eye on how is going. If I can help I will, I know how to mod, and very little lua scripting.

5. Ashen

Ashen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So I checked out what you have done with this mod so far and I am liking the direction. One thing I would like to see you implement would be the mod souls as pets. For instance have Kon running behind your character. I know pets are not fully implemented yet, but thought it would be a nice touch if you could add them in at a later date of course.

Once you get more into the mod I will let you know what some of my more pressing thoughts are as I know you are still working on a lot of it so keep chugging along my friend.

The | Suit likes this.
  6. nebedia

nebedia Intergalactic Tourist

And then SakataGintoki was never heard from again.

7. DeltaFlame53

DeltaFlame53 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

if you still have it, may i be able to get it aswell. ive been looking for a mod like this and i just saw this thread.