REQUEST BetterDinosaur

Discussion in 'Mods' started by MagikClay, Mar 14, 2016.

1. MagikClay

MagikClay Aquatic Astronaut

I just created an account so i could finally start posting, ive been playing since release date on steam and am on year three. so far the modders on this forum have posted work fixing small details i thought could be improved but now i have this... lizard... and hes cool but maybe a more detailed dino or even a dragon would be cool but it is a smaller image so whatever could be done would be appreciated keep up the good work everyone i look forward to more mods.

• miryuo

miryuo Zero Gravity Genie

• Cruxador

Cruxador Poptop Tamer

It would be nice if it looked like an actual dinosaur and not some kind of sad little monster. I'd like one of the bird-like dinosaurs most, a theropod at least, since then it would make sense to keep it in the coop with the birds.

• MagikClay

like one of the many dinos of ark lol but one could only hope!

• MagikClay

• CaveSalamander

CaveSalamander Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tried my hand at making my own one too- it's not technically a theropod since these things only eat grass, but it is bipedal.
          [link to thread]

• MagikClay

Okay this is way better imo you rock thanks and keep up the good work! :)

CaveSalamander likes this.
            • Morichinatsu

Morichinatsu Space Spelunker

I'm actually working on a whole revamp of Stardew to be about dinosaurs! I've already got all of the animal replacements picked out and am planning on doing some spritework over the weekend.
              If you wanted to check it out I've posted it [ here ]