Better portraits!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Hadashi, Mar 13, 2016.

Tags:
?

Improve the portraits?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. Hadashi

Hadashi Seal Broken

How come the portraits in the games often aren't as good as the ones in the wiki? I especially think that Sebastian's portrait in the wiki is way better than the one in-game.

Sebastian.png

Elliots in-game picture is really bad, I really think that a new one based on the older versions of him would work much better, especially the ones with the earring.

Elliott.png

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
    • Jumboshrimp

Jumboshrimp Cosmic Narwhal

I like the one we currently have, the old one look a bit too cartoonish, but you can probably request for modders to implement it, there's already an anime one for the portrait.

• Hadashi

Hadashi Seal Broken

Thanks I will! I'd do it myself but it seems a lot more complicated than I first thought...

• weirdee

weirdee Big Damn Hero

Honestly liked the old ones more, especially since some of the newer ones don't look anything like their sprites because they made too many changes to one without adjusting the other.

• HakuroHanagata

HakuroHanagata Space Hobo

Personally, with the exception of Sebastian, I kind of like the newer ones better. They seem to fit the characters better, and some of them I don't really care for (specifically Sam and Penny). But that's just my opinion.

• M.Car

M.Car Space Penguin Leader

I like the newer ones better too, even for Sebastian. The T-shirt was kinda okay, but that basement has GOT to be cold, so a hoodie makes so much more sense.