Better Platform Painting

Discussion in 'Blocks and Crafting' started by StarRobo, Apr 22, 2015.

1. StarRobo

StarRobo Master Chief

This is just from what experience I've had, but I think the platform painting needs a bit of work on.

Right now, holding down the button to paint over a platform also paints the wall behind it. So if I wanted to paint yellow platforms with a white wall, I would have to quickly click the button to make sure I don't paint the wall behind it. I think that this should be changed in the way that maybe when you're over a block for a platform, there should be two selection options for that block. The top half of the block would color the platform and the bottom half would color the wall or object behind the platform.

Do you think this would be a good fix, or would something else suffice better?

2. XxOmegaIronxX

XxOmegaIronxX Poptop Tamer

i'm having the same problem and yea I think it would be a good fix but they could also be some other ideas for that problem that are better.

3. BreakingForce

BreakingForce Big Damn Hero

maybe if you zoom in further it'd help your accuracy on hitting just the platform? i dunno. this is something that could probably use a look at. i can't think of a good fix offhand.