1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Important BETA RELEASE DISCUSSION - DECEMBER 4TH (*ALL* beta discussion goes here. Other threads deleted)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Tiy, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Show

Show Phantasmal Quasar

Or it's being practical.

I'm a U.S. person, and I don't mind. If I'd wanted to, I could have bought a ticket and flown out for the show. Not really worth it for me though, especially since when I do get the game it'll be a full working version without a line of people behind my computer urging me to finish so they can get a few minutes.

If they put it out for download, there's way too much chance someone would hack it for their own purposes, and it's unreasonable to expect a company their size to set up demo booths all around the world.

2. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

They can't "Phil Fish" yet, he released his game (FEZ) before he said Adios to the internet and gaming if I am understanding what you mean by that.

Edit: Also there is a lot more to that but I do not wish to get into it due to Fish's controversial status.

onerb2 and Jonesy like this.
  3. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

Because you are clearly such an excellent judge in that regard. Spoiler: you're not

4. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Oh, you.

[​IMG]

You're not achieving anything here.

Nedox, Renlou, onerb2 and 3 others like this.
  5. Namiwakiru

Namiwakiru Black Hole Surfer

You know for someone with the eye of truth for their avatar, you sure talk a lot of nonsense. The one who is losing dignity and credibility here is not Chucklefish buddy

6. MrMas35

MrMas35 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I do like a game completed and all, but im starting to get worried about this Beta: [​IMG]

7. Jonesy

If you're in a state where you are going to die and completely decompose down to a skeleton in the space of the rest of the year, I think a video game will be the least of your worries.

strikerjuice, onerb2 and Qndrez like this.
  8. Arch-Mage Zandor

Arch-Mage Zandor Space Kumquat

Oh no! We have to wait slightly less than 2 months max for beta! Whatever will we do?

9. Jonesy

Keep posting crap in this thread until it does.

10. Qndrez

Qndrez Pangalactic Porcupine

I was going to take your post literally, but decided against it.

Jonesy likes this.
  11. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

Jonesy and the Po do not mix.

Jonesy likes this.
  12. MrMas35

it was a joke, no need to be sarcastic

13. MrMas35

well, once starbound Beta comes out, im dropping terraria, and going strait to the beta! I mean, terraria is great and all. But if any starbound fan saw that the Beta is out, i would say that they would stop what ever they are playing, and download it! Then pull an all nighter.

Fyreflyte likes this.
  14. Arch-Mage Zandor

Arch-Mage Zandor Space Kumquat

There is always a need to be sarcastic.

Jonesy likes this.
  15. Landlaw

Landlaw Scruffy Nerf-Herder

16. Qndrez

Qndrez Pangalactic Porcupine

That image was posted literally one page ago...

MrMas35 and Jonesy like this.
  17. Jonesy

I can see a trend here. We're going to start posting the same supposedly humorously captioned image over and over, to protest the fact the game won't release soon enough for some people.

18. Landlaw

Landlaw Scruffy Nerf-Herder

thanks dude

19. kikolourenco

kikolourenco Space Hobo

20. Jonesy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.