1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Important BETA RELEASE DISCUSSION - DECEMBER 4TH (*ALL* beta discussion goes here. Other threads deleted)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Tiy, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calris

Calris Existential Complex

Wording which doesn't exist anymore and has no reason to be quoted unless the person so quoting is trying to make a point.

But congratulations, you're taking a request to avoid a flamefest and making it (with help from the other two) into a flamefest.

2. Sousuke Kuroda

Sousuke Kuroda Spaceman Spiff

I'm not going to type much. But I'm going to put some of your posts together to show you something that I found interesting. It essentially demonstrates that you actually initiated any form of argument and flaming.

At this point you are the only person to have drawn an issue with Xander's statement, no one else seemed to care. Then after Andry and Xander both stated that a flame war was not intended, you said this.

You are still the only one to have pointed out his wording and made an issue of it. You started an argument, not us.

EDIT: Respond if you want. I'd rather not get banned, learn to take responsibility for your actions.

Miss Andry and Pingeh like this.
  3. Calris

May I point out that I had said my piece, and the conversation was over as far as I was concerned. But then Miss Andry, and then you, decided that you just had to get involved with a conversation which wasn't about you and didn't include you. So who exactly is responsible for this argument again?

4. Sousuke Kuroda

Sousuke Kuroda Spaceman Spiff

You. Easily.

5. icerimp

icerimp Big Damn Hero

Girls, that's enough. You're both pretty.

6. Corpj123

Corpj123 Starship Captain

Lol.

7. Litagano Motscoud

Litagano Motscoud Master Astronaut

Both of you stop it and have this gif

[​IMG]

Serenity and Calris like this.
  8. Calris

Thank you for the gif, kind sir. :)

9. Qndrez

Qndrez Pangalactic Porcupine

10. natelovesyou

natelovesyou Oxygen Tank

11. efgi

efgi Void-Bound Voyager

Keep reading.
    Jumping to conclusions much? You really don't have any right to get upset if you haven't thoroughly read the ENTIRE communication. This is a forum, not an instant messenger. Communications are supposed to have some amount of time invested.

12. Landlaw

Landlaw Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for the info

13. efgi

efgi Void-Bound Voyager

I did not introduce any info. If you're posting in a thread, you should have read OP. If you're going to quote something, you should have read the whole post. I recommend getting even more context than that. Otherwise we end up with communication errors like this, and they're no fun.

Off topic, I know. I guess some people just need a lesson in forum etiquette.

Landlaw and LastSuicide like this.
  14. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

15. TuefelHundenIV

TuefelHundenIV Cosmic Narwhal

What was the point of that post?

16. misho

misho Big Damn Hero

Pingeh likes this.
  17. Spike

Spike Supernova

18. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

I can't believe some people don't find it funny. Or at least 'know' I was joking. I guess whenisbeta-itis is proven to be very fatal.

19. Spike

Spike Supernova

Oh. Sorry about that.

20. TuefelHundenIV

TuefelHundenIV Cosmic Narwhal

Considering the mix of views expressed in the thread it helps to make sure folks understand you are trying to be funny. It's all fine and well if he is just pulling our collective legs for a little giggle.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.