1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Important BETA RELEASE DISCUSSION - DECEMBER 4TH (*ALL* beta discussion goes here. Other threads deleted)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Tiy, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

As it should be.

sammanzhi, Pingeh and Snowfalcon like this.
  2. OzzytheFist

OzzytheFist Big Damn Hero

I was thinking something more along the lines of "wow, I'm excited that this is coming out! I'll make one check a day or when I have time to keep updated!" and then go about your day.

I'm doing that for the two games I'm all hype for.

3. misho

misho Big Damn Hero

that is the funnest most adorable thing if seen all month thank you Kirsten please never stop being amazing:up:

4. Servilus

Servilus Big Damn Hero

So i've only been kinda paying attention to this thread. Whats going on? :rofl:

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Pangalactic Porcupine

Some people have jobs, hobbies, and significant others, and still find time to be very, very hype. Hell, a lot of us are hype WITH our significant others.

sammanzhi likes this.
  6. Vin

Vin Void-Bound Voyager

The only way to settle internet disputes.

7. Snowfalcon

Snowfalcon Big Damn Hero

Lets hope the Official Steam Group for Starbound gets updated.
    Starbound is a brand new game undergoing active development by Chucklefish, an indie game company made up of a lovely group of dudes and dudettes. It’s expected to be released towards the end of Summer 2012, but we’re willing to take the extra time to get things JUST right.

8. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

People have different ways of "coping" though. Others just want to be involved on the forums.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

The group is probably being disbanded when the steam release of Starbound happens. Lets let the group die in peace :(. The new official group shall take this ones place.

Snowfalcon likes this.
  10. DrPhibes

DrPhibes Pangalactic Porcupine

I just didn't quote the stuff that was unimportant here. How is that conveniently editing your posts?

Skarn likes this.
  11. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

The usual here. Well not really we were in a lull with not much arguing and the main players left some time ago. Look back at some of the pages and you will see the battleground that is this thread.

12. Snowfalcon

Snowfalcon Big Damn Hero

You don't mean........The Ninja Edit Hammer? NOESSSS;)

cyberspyXD likes this.
  13. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

What you think was unimportant probably was a point he made in the debates. So you should include the whole paragraph.

14. OzzytheFist

OzzytheFist Big Damn Hero

That time could be spent doing other things people enjoy. That's how you alleviate the "crawl" effect you experience when you're waiting for something to come out.

If you want to let it drag you down like it probably will some people, let it. It's not healthy for you.

15. Nimandrous

Nimandrous Void-Bound Voyager

I shall look forward to my space adventures on the 4th.

dhxmg likes this.
  16. DrPhibes

DrPhibes Pangalactic Porcupine

I was just pointing something out that's simply not true. It was extremely ot as it had nothing to do with the game, but that's a different matter.

17. stefrele

stefrele 2.7182818284590...

That's such a good new! After watching the new stream yesterday i was soo hyped...now i just feel so... i , i..... i think i'm gonna cry.

18. bludud101

bludud101 Phantasmal Quasar

A lot of people have been waiting for like two years for this day, what's wrong with being exited?

19. Paco495

Paco495 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Bigotry now huh? LOL, I bet your peeved that I took alien abduction from you.

You know sometimes the truth hurts, just like the once great Michael Jaskson said "...I am starting with the man in the mirror, I am asking him to change his ways..." It may be a good indication you should go from complainer to contributor.

I'll go for that.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
    PlayMp1 likes this.
  20. OneOnlyDan

OneOnlyDan Cosmic Narwhal

Hey guys. You do realize he didn't mention which year it'll be? :)

Colton likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.