1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Important BETA RELEASE DISCUSSION - DECEMBER 4TH (*ALL* beta discussion goes here. Other threads deleted)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Tiy, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dal

Dal Phantasmal Quasar

"Starbound beta release is looking to be around dec 4th. Assuming arrangements go through with steam." according to tiy's twitter.

onerb2 and Gene like this.
  2. PlayMp1

PlayMp1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

3. It have been confirmed indeed. To be also at steam day one.

SupraFlush and Munchkin like this.
  4. Munchkin

Munchkin Subatomic Cosmonaut

Was so exited i assumed that this thread was still about speculation. *0.o oops* but yay!

5. Loxy

Loxy Pangalactic Porcupine

So we finally have a date o; about bloody time.

I dont get why the mod jump locked the thread notifying everyone though, Something worthy of a new discussion shouldnt belong here where its been a ragewar since the last 213 pages.. :(

Munchkin likes this.
  6. Munchkin

They are just sticking to the rules matey, like they should - I assumed this thread was still regarding speculation but looks like the title has changed since last i looked :S

7. OneOnlyDan

OneOnlyDan Cosmic Narwhal

Guys, spread the word. If you have any friends either on the forums or irl that pre-ordered the game then inform then right now. :DDDD

8. MagikPigon

MagikPigon Subatomic Cosmonaut

9. Loxy

Those rules are somewhat Shady though.

I too thought this was a speculative thread, Now we have confirmation, things should change...

Well either-way its their loss if they locking up threads that contain information that isn't "readily" available to people that only pop here once a week or such.
    The developer tweet thing for me on the main page has been broken since the layout change, I'm sure its the same for others.

Eh.. what do I care.. :wut:

Thanks for the info though :)

10. Quizok

Quizok Subatomic Cosmonaut

Everyone is gonna get an email so no one is missing out when the beta is out.

11. PlayMp1

Dawn of the Eighth Day
    -186 hours remain-

12. Loxy

Yeah I guess.

Funny when I send an email it never gets read -emails are sometimes forgotten about or a thing thats briefly skimmed through.
    Maybe I just have a bad circle of friends though xD

13. ShadetheDruid

ShadetheDruid Pangalactic Porcupine

I feel sorry for the forum mods. Tiy announces beta, and they have to deal with the aftermath. :( If only we could get them a basket of muffins or something.

*Insert muffins here*

14. Munchkin

Already got that week booked off for a holiday too! its like my subconscious knew!

15. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

It begins. The end of an age where people actually got work done

16. Loxy

Your lucky, My Christmas break doesn't start until season end, Which is on the 18th of Dec.

So I'm STILL gonna be teased that I'l have Starbound but minimal time to actually give it a whirl xD

Munchkin likes this.
  17. Laughter

Laughter Void-Bound Voyager

So excited for this!

18. Munchkin

yes but I have to work until the 24th of December :(

19. PlayMp1

I wonder where people like gotTodance are now. "Waaaaah, beta's not out yet!"

And then the release date is announced less than a week later. Herp derp.

Darklight likes this.
  20. Zaffirus

Zaffirus Subatomic Cosmonaut

finnaly,finally!! so excited!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.