1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Important BETA RELEASE DISCUSSION - DECEMBER 4TH (*ALL* beta discussion goes here. Other threads deleted)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Tiy, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hazmat

Hazmat Weight of the Sky

Well, given a full week since the last update, we might see a decent amount of new content. I have high hopes for today's update.

2. OzzytheFist

OzzytheFist Big Damn Hero

It helps to reply instead of hiding behind post edits.

I'm not an internet tough guy. You brought it up, I stated the fact of the matter. It doesn't need to go further than that, especially since I have no desire of meeting anyone from this forum.

3. sammanzhi

sammanzhi Sandwich Man

Everyone needs to cool their tits. Let's all just bring our tits down to room temperature. Ain't nobody gonna be virtua-fightin' nobody else.

OzzytheFist, Cowboypunker and misho like this.
  4. OzzytheFist

OzzytheFist Big Damn Hero

Round 199.

BrakSampson and sammanzhi like this.
  5. Cowboypunker

Cowboypunker Star Wrangler

I keep thinking of Molly coming on tonight saying, "in honor of 200 pages of chaos and speculation in the beta thread, we will be releasing beta.... In 5 minutes..."
    Bricks would be shat no?

Pingeh and misho like this.
  6. totallybob

totallybob Big Damn Hero

I feel like when the beta comes out this thread will be flooded with 'OMG FINALLY SQUEE ^_^' and 'Pff, they should have released it sooner' simultaneously.

Cowboypunker and sammanzhi like this.
  7. Xander

Xander Spaceman Spiff

You forgot the scant few who will complain about the content being buggy. (Which will make no sense.) Don't think there will be that many but it is bound to happen.

sammanzhi likes this.
  8. MagusGestalt

MagusGestalt Void-Bound Voyager

I'm just looking forward to a little solitude. I will set to work building my hermetic bunker devoted to researching sciences deemed wrong by fools who are blinded by petty "morals" and "ethics."

misho and Cowboypunker like this.
  9. totallybob

totallybob Big Damn Hero

I always account for human stupidity.

As for what I'm doing when the beta launches? Me and my friend are going full Space Viking and wrecking as much shit as physically possible.

10. misho

misho Big Damn Hero

well i dont no what we will get in the beta but......hmmm....... ill be a space cowboy. i will wander the galaxy looking for adventure and bugs ofc :unsure: (mental note, bring bug spray lot of bug spray)

MagusGestalt and Cowboypunker like this.
  11. Cowboypunker

Totally hoping to make an ice planet research station, staying nice and warm inside while a blizzard rages outside. Preferably away from bugs as well

misho and MagusGestalt like this.
  12. sammanzhi

sammanzhi Sandwich Man

I plan on just stockpiling as many weapons, traps, and destructive item as humanly possible for the coming war... you know the one.

Cowboypunker and totallybob like this.
  13. MagusGestalt

MagusGestalt Void-Bound Voyager

Sentient bloodthirsty myconids?

Hazmat likes this.
  14. misho

misho Big Damn Hero

slugs "there everywhere man there coming out the walls"

Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
    sammanzhi likes this.
  15. FilipinoBoiii

FilipinoBoiii Orbital Explorer

Bartwe is streaming right now!

16. misho

misho Big Damn Hero

looks great. i am going to be so disappointed if its look but you can't touch :cry: beta still soon.

edit by the why this is the sort of thing they need to record and put on a weekly update :up:

as they say a picture is worth a thousand worlds so a video well need i say.

edit 2: this is looking very promising. it's a good start :up:.

edit 3: this lets play is SO much better than the I49 yogscast lets play :up:

edit 4: what i'm looking at here may well be the next big thing it's a seed of something good :love:

Cowboypunker and Hazmat like this.
  17. Cowboypunker

The coming war with StarNet in which the glitch seek out and eradicate all forms of life in the galaxy. It's only able to be stopped by a Germinator sent back in time to protect Tiy Connor from the G-1000 right?

sammanzhi and misho like this.
  18. RynCage

RynCage 3.1415926535897...

19. BrakSampson

BrakSampson Big Damn Hero

Another week; another weekly update full of stuff we've already seen spoiled. Another "soon" masked by a Game of Thrones reference. But fear not. We did get a penis joke. (BIG BANANA?! huehuehue) That's almost as good as a vague statement of "not this month, next month."

20. RynCage

RynCage 3.1415926535897...

Hey, I got my first post deleted in that thread. that's an accomplishment for me. In all my time on this forum. [not much] I've never been a subject of mod bias, But theres a first time for everything I guess.
    But hey, lets leave all the posts that say "omg :D" and nothing else in there. clearly adding much more to the thread than my crude postings.

Karamunin and BrakSampson like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.