Best solo class?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OurfriendGaming, Aug 13, 2015.

1. OurfriendGaming

OurfriendGaming Space Hobo

Has anyone leveled up any or all of the characters enough, solo, to be able to give a good idea of what the best solo class is? (if there is just one). Obviously peoples opinions will be biased so please give your reasoning behind your choice!

So far the Paladin has been the easiest for me, due to his easy healing capabilities. Altho i feel his spells to be rather weak and some only get half of their benefit (since there is no one else to heal in solo).
    I tried the warrior a bit, but unless he gets some sort of blood-rage-esk self healing, i think it could be alot more difficult to continue with him solo.

• Treldent-02

Treldent-02 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've been playing solo with the Thief, it's rather easy, especially with Deathstrike. It starts of kinda hard, since you have no way of healing, though i imagine that's similar with the other classes.
      All in all though, Thief is pretty fun solo, i haven't gotten to the last boss/completed the story as of yet, but i think i'm almost at the lich tower.

• sirithre

sirithre Pangalactic Porcupine

• The Real Gypsy

The Real Gypsy Void-Bound Voyager

I would have to agree, was able to solo most of the game (and quite a few rounds in Arena) on my crusader, even before I was decently geared. The invuln ability and such make this class rather easy to solo with.

• Masao Moon

Masao Moon Space Hobo

I've gone through the entire story-line as the Thief, I even nearly mastered Rebirth with the thief as well. That said, it seems that the crusader is currently the reigning champion when it comes to solo play. The abilities plus a companion at the start really make the class shine. I found my companion dying nearly every big fight and I had to cheese through the fights as the thief. Stealth > Run Away > Heal > Back Stab > Run Away > Repeat.