1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Berserk, Dragonslayer V1

Dragonslayer

1. Sinbiosin

Sinbiosin Space Spelunker

Sinbiosin submitted a new mod:

Berserk, Dragonslayer - Dragonslayer

Read more about this mod...

2. ThePumpkinLad

ThePumpkinLad Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hi great mod!!! But it would be better if you made it without being dependant on tabula rasa

3. Xavier Darkheart

Xavier Darkheart Pangalactic Porcupine

Someone made the outfits, and his crossbow ages ago, and let the mod dye off. You should revive it, and add it to your sword. I'd tpta;;y add them to my load list, I miss that old mod.

4. Sinbiosin

I'll see if I can find it

5. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Just remember to ask the original mod creator first.

6. CaptainMadoc

CaptainMadoc Phantasmal Quasar

For a weapon infamous for its size, it's rather short. There is also JPG artifacting, which is a highly undesirable element to any sprite in a game that utilizes such.

To that end, I took the time to correct it. What happens next is up to the author.

[​IMG]

7. Sinbiosin

Thanks! What is JPG artifacting if I might ask?

8. CaptainMadoc

CaptainMadoc Phantasmal Quasar

To put it in layman's terms, it's what happens when you save any image to JPG format at any quality percentages below 100%. I don't know how, or why, but the term involves putting in an awful lot of noise to the image, which you can very clearly see if there is a large enough area of the same color, which makes things such as sprites look absolutely awful if they have JPG artifacting.

Although, it sounds like since you don't know the term, it could be that you also used a method of drawing that involved soft brushes, instead of actual pixel art. While soft brushes have been used in 2D games before, that is mostly only advisable when the sprites are of much larger resolution, which Starbound hardly does.

9. Sinbiosin

Nah I use Photoshop's Pencil brush. I think I know what you're talking about though, I added some 30-50% transparency pixels because the edges were looking a bit sharp to me in game

10. zakk17

zakk17 Void-Bound Voyager

it doesnt show in my tabula rasa

11. Akito_Rui33

Akito_Rui33 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi, are you going to update this mod for Stable 1.0?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016