RP Benny's Brigade: The Hellfire Campaign

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Commander Benny, Mar 24, 2014.

1. The_Nuker

The_Nuker Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A'ight. Entering FTL.

2. LeeJohn

LeeJohn Phantasmal Quasar

Two hours later, we safely arrived. We engaged stealth systems and shields, scanners couldn't pick us up, but we were visible with bare eye... "Yeah, the old ship without active camouflage." Lee thought to himself and said "Let's send out some surveillance probes to search this place" then clicked five buttons "Surveillance probes one to five away". "Now we wait... In the meantime I'll go and work on my project." Entered helmsman's room "Jeff can you land us on that rotating asteroid there? It seems big enough..." Lee headed to the engineering.
    ((Everybody's welcome to join now. Benny you can wake up if you're here and you have such wish.))

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
    Blackleaf likes this.
  3. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma was overseeing the Syndicate's outpost. It seemed a bit silly to her to expand into "Spaaaace" but it atleast gave her a little vacation from the castle.
    She wasn't really incharge of the place, But still somewhat prominent. Most demons there were much lesser races and even though Enigma was only half demon she was the most powerful when it came to... Well being a demon.
    At the moment nobody on the outpost had any idea that the surveillance drones had spotted them.

4. LeeJohn

((Sorry for my inconsistence of used tenses. I just can't stick to one :confused: I know that in reported speech you use only past but...))
    Lee's thoughts were focused on his ,,World Controll Centre'', which was in fact a huge computer with a large spherical screen. At this time the screen was divided into six parts, five for visual and sensorical data from probes. On the sixth one he was programming something. Number of lines of code kept increasing as the program was getting more and more complex and perfect - in Lee's opinion. It was apparent that he was working on something big and so he was very unhappy, when one of probes reported multiple heat sources on planet's surface. "Well hello there" he whispered and then said to the microphone of his earpiece "Drones found us a target! I'll call off the other drones and let this one orbit the planet in order to collect more data."

Blackleaf likes this.
  5. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

The outpost remained unaware that they were being watched. Enigma was currently taking a walk.
    (( Sorry for short post. Waiting on you guys to do something. ))

LeeJohn likes this.
  6. LeeJohn

((Perhaps add some backstory to why this outpost is in there? I mean it's pretty hard to establish an outpost in planerary system, next to one that's sun just went boom. Say, you're trying to harness it's power or whatever...))
    "A'ight boys! We have a report of one of their members taking a walk away from the outpost itself. We need to use this oppurtunity properly. I'll go and tranqualize him or her or IT, and put a beamming tracker. Just as you see it activates press that beam button. Stay allert, when it comes to how to handle the object after arrival... We treat it like a very dangerous prisoner (sedative injections and restrainment with neural implants)" Lee took a magazine loaded with super strong tranqualizer, engaged a personal active cloaking device and beamed down, not far from reported creature...

7. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

(( Well that was your idea to have it be here. Im not sure what the details are. ))
    Enigma was on her way back to the outpost, This close some people whould see her if something happened.
    The outpost wasn't of terrible importance, It was more a silly little first step into establishing some sort of a foothold in the cosmos. But even then, If something were to happen it could upset the rest of the syndicate.
    She continued, However she received a message on a communications device. Enigma stopped to read it, Something about a drone being spotted that didn't belong to the syndicate.
    " Huh... This might be bad. " She said to herself.

8. LeeJohn

((Fair enough. In my opp. you are here to investigate supernova's impact on your elemental powers.))
    Lee kept following his object. He knew it is in sight of the outpost now but his cloaking field insured his presence to remain unnoticed. He approached the object close enough to be able to recognize that it was a female of currently unknown race. "I'll follow her to infiltrate the outpost and extract her when the time is right..."

9. LeeJohn

10. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma went around the outpost, talking to some people about the drones.
    While several people had spotted them they appeared to have dissappeared, There we a couple of demons out looking for them or trying to tell if there was any ships or such nearby wich could have sent them out.
    There was a point where Enigma wrote something on her communication's device. After that she stopped by a computer screen to do something, a few beeping sounds were heard as she had her back turned to Lee.

11. Raptoral ze great guy

Raptoral ze great guy Big Damn Hero

((My pc has a lot of bugs so im deleting everything on everything so sorry bout that, im on my ipad at the moment))
    *Raptoral lurches forward in his chair and swivels around* Lets get a comms uplink going... There we go... *A fizzling sound is heard as Raptoral joins in communication with Lee* Sorry, i zoned out for a bit, the beam is ready to go, just notify it with your omni-tool and it will get you and your... Passenger over to the ship. I'll be waiting on standby for tranquilization

Blackleaf likes this.
  12. LeeJohn

"Hmm... Nobody's around... Good that I didn't have that last dron called off, it has caused quite a distraction I see." Lee thought to himself. He stood up, pulled his gun and poked Enigma. When she rotated He put his arm around her and shot three tranqualizer rounds in her stomach and sent a beamming signal to the ship. "Sleep well. Big R! Get us out of here!"

13. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma had just finished up what she was doing on the computer, She turned around and saw Lee. But before she could react she fell to her knees as her vision blurred.
    " E-eeeh? H-Huu..... " She mumbled.
    She wasn't entirely out cold but her mind was way too clouded for her to be able to do anything.
    (( If I recall demons have a little bit of resistance to tranquilizers or such. Enigma is also quite strong willed, being able to hold a grip on her conciousness. ))

14. LeeJohn

((Lee never turned his cloaking field off... Ok, let's say he did.))
    Lee kept her standing, having his arm still around her. "She's still conscious. Tough, that one." He pulled an elliptic object out of his pocket and layed on her neck. It deployed six legs and started walking towards spine, thrusting itself in once it reached the destination. "Don't move. It's a neural implant, the more you move while it gets to your pith, the more it hurts." In the meantime Raptoral pulled everything tohether and beammed them to the ship.

EDIT: ((That implant is an immobilizer, it blocks all the signals flowing from brain, on the neck section of the pith, feeding falsified ones to keep the rest of the body alive))

15. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma was still barely concious, feeling something dig into her neck she moved a bit in response. But she couldn't really do much else. The pain caused by moving did make her a little more conscious though, But just barely.

16. Raptoral ze great guy

Raptoral ze great guy Big Damn Hero

*Stares blankly at Enigma for a few seconds before catching himself and asking: "Hey uh... She's not really unconcious... Should i taze her or would that fry your little neural implant thing?"*

Blackleaf likes this.
  17. LeeJohn

"No, we need her conscious. The implant will make sure she's harmless." Lee scanned her body with his Omni-tool to check if her species have any additional nerve-ways, but he found none. "Let's move her to the medbay to see if we can find something about her anatomy. Ah, don't bother R... When we were moving Benny I forgot that I can move objects with this omni-tool for a limited amounts of time... It's enough to get her to the medbay."

18. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma mumbled something but couldn't really produce any words.
    Suddenly Lee's Omni tool lifted her up, causing her to squirm a bit again until the implant stung her.

(( You guys can go ahead and do your stuff. I might afk for a bit. ))

19. LeeJohn

((Yeah ok, I just thought we should take turns or something... It seems that I'm the most (and at times the only) active person here...))
    When they've reached the medbay, Lee layed her on a bed, and called for the medical chief "I want you to make 3d scans of her blood, skeletal, nerve, respiratory and digestive systems and forward them to me. If she gets on your nerves, just press that button" Said Lee and gave the chief a small remote with three buttons. "It will taze her. The second one will inject an acid, that will burn her nerve system and the last one is a diagnostic button - It will tell you how are her cognitive functions working."
    ((It can also process existing ones in order to for example allow the subject to speak or walk when needed))
    "I guess she will wake up by the time you finish, and I want to have some friendly chat with her" He smiled demonically and went back to CIC to consider options regarding the rest of the outpost.

((What race are you again @Blackleaf ?))

20. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

(( Half human and half succubus. Feel free to post btw. I cant do much. ))