[BBTS] Bronies Beyond the Stars V2.0

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan BBTS, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

Has Anyone Got a Blitzle In Pokemon X/Y?
    Just Wondering...

2. Spike

Spike Supernova

Dat Pheonix Wright pony ending. Dat pony ending.

Anime Cat Girl Boobies Bounce GIF.gif

3. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Wooo, isn't that nice.

*mumbles*
    everyone has a 3DS, and I have a fricking DSi XL

Spirittis and Gredd18 like this.
  4. I'm just making a PVP team that I think is decent. :p

5. Igeloi

Igeloi Phantasmal Quasar

There's nothing german in my Steam Name.

6. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Badump Tshh
    It is kind of German feely, I guess.
    Not too much.

7. Spike

Spike Supernova

8. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

Generally, a Lead (who sets up for the battle), a Wall, a Revenge Killer, A Mixed Attacker, A Support, then A Special or Physical Attacker? Something like that.

9. Mercury Gilado

I'm almost done with it. It's very satisfying, all things considered.

10. Spike

Spike Supernova

The sonata interrogation was a bit weak, but the final testament is incredibly kind of pheonix, and showed the strength of both fandoms.

11. Spike

Spike Supernova

Holy crap!

2:14:23 to 2:14:35

Best. Moments. Ever.

12. Gredd18

Can I Has TL:DR Version Plz?
    KBIATHX!

13. Spike

Spike Supernova

I'll spoiler this in case Vortex decides to ignore me again:

There's been a murder, Ace Swift. Pheonix was teleported here to investigate, by the wishes of twilight sparkle, who decided to teleport the greatest attorney in the universe to help. Spoiler: Mia Fey is actually the greatest attourney, as revealed by the final scene of the final video. So anyways, Rainbowdash was convicted of murdering Ace swift, but it turns out that ace swift and his manager, sonata, was going to blackmail rainbowdash at the everfree forest, to force her to quit out of a equestria race they're both going to go to. Ace swift and sonata had been doing this for most of their races, but rainbowdash declined, and set off a storm cloud, that struck three times in intervals, before she left. The first lightning strike lit the forest aflame, but ace and sonata managed to put it out. Then sonata decided to tell ace that she doesn't want to blackmail ponies anymore; ace got angry, and tried to kill her, which forced her to strike ace with a golf club and a magic spell during a magical surge, where her magic is very strong and uncontrollable. This knocked ace unconscious, but sonata though she killed him, so she left. Gilda, during one of her deliveries, got lost in the everfree forest, and came across rainbowdash and the crime scene. She didn't quite see the crime, but her hatred for rainbow ran deep, so she made the crime scene look like rainbowdash had done it, and left. Ace awoke later, in a fit of rage, so he took the golf club sontata struck him earlier, and flew into the sky, right as the second bolt of lightning from rainbow hit his club, electrocuting him instantly. At this point, sonata still thought she killed ace, but even after Pheonix forced sonata to confess to the murder (thus declaring rainbow's innocence), he thought this isn't right, and finally came to the right conclusion that ace was killed by rainbowdash's stormcloud. So happy end for everyone, sonata as well as gilda were in jail for what they did, rainbow was aquitted even though her raincloud ultimately killed ace, and pheonix accidentally took the blackmail photos of rainbow back into the human world, and became a laughing stock for maya and friends. Oh, and spike had a major role in all of this; yep, all 30 seconds of it. Also, trixie was the prosecutor, and ultimately gave pheonix the blue magical silk hat that Trucy Wright wears.

14. Sir.drake

Sir.drake Cosmic Narwhal

see something i know

15. Spike

Spike Supernova

In central square, you might be able to spot a team flare guy standing in front of a cafe on magenta street. Enter inside, and the bumbling oafs would literally tell you the secret to go inside.

16. Mercury Gilado

Indeed. Also, a joke: Which MLP character is the best at volley ball? Spike!

17. Spirittis

Spirittis Phantasmal Quasar

Be happy for things you have and instead of being sad for those you don't... ;)
    ... after all, some people here do not have even that DSi...​

18. Mercury Gilado

Exactly. Some of us here only have DS Lites!

19. Spike

Spike Supernova

It took me a moment to actually get the joke.

Heartstrings and Auraknight like this.
  20. Gredd18

Wait, There's actually a Joke in there?!
    Jesus...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.