[BBTS] Bronies Beyond the Stars V2.0

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan BBTS, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Free Leaf

Free Leaf Orbital Explorer

Oh god that game, so many wonderful memories of my childhood.

I want a Lucario as part of my Final Team. I want one sooo bad.

Also, a cute image for people.

[​IMG]

Spirittis likes this.
  2. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

This song stuck with kid me for a while:

I've played all but the 3DS Paper Marios, and it's one of my favorite series ever.

Also, Lucario is amazing. I used mine extensively in my playthroughs of Platinum, Heart Gold and Black 1, and now it's level 77 (lower than most of my other guys, but still).

3. Kuyon

Kuyon Subatomic Cosmonaut

I have it but haven't really learned how to play it yet (tried playing when I was really sleepy and I don't think anything sunk in really) maybe I can try it again.

4. Sir Scarfalot

Sir Scarfalot Void-Bound Voyager

What a lot of hate. Someone needs to learn love and tolerance!

Looks like I scored 16 of 49. But depending on how a couple could be interpreted, there could be two more.

5. Zailiner

Zailiner Over 9000!!!

It's really good once you get into it.

6. Princess Cadence

Princess Cadence Pangalactic Porcupine

7. Aeridan

Aeridan Pangalactic Porcupine

So, in less than 24 hours of having Pokemon X, I: Got my Fennekin, Torchic, and Charmander to their last evo (my Blaziken actually being level 56, my currently highest-level Pokemon), got 5 badges, had shitloads of fun with Mega-Evolution, and loads of other stuff.
    This has been my most productive day ever.

8. Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie Cosmic Narwhal

Shiiiit, Resident Evil 5 and 6 as well as DmC Devil May Cry are all 75% off today... I won't have money for like 3 more weeks. ;~;

9. Free Leaf

I have like, 50~ish pokemon captured so far.

10. Aeridan

Aeridan Pangalactic Porcupine

I haven't caught that many Pokemon yet, probably around 15 or so other than the 6 in my party.

11. I have made some horrible names so far. :p
    ZapTap (Pikachu)
    FireFox (Fennekin's inevitable name)
    ChirpChip (Fletchling)

12. Free Leaf

Now I am at about 78ish

13. Spirittis

Spirittis Phantasmal Quasar

OK... apparently, the game didn't find that disaster when I yesterday accidentaly deleted my Magic Dagger (Mythical... I know it's useless weapon, but I found it so cool...) AND Ice Rod enough... (I was trying to shoot some flares while holding autoselect [shift] button, clicking towards top left corner and had my inventory open)

... now, it used my beloved Legendary True Excalibur in the recipe for Terra Blade instead of the shitty one I made just for that purpose...

Also, for me reforging works the way that I EITHER get best prefix immediately (items I don't need), or I don't get it even after like 150 tries (items I use really often)...

Yup, I'm still playing Terraria... ^^ and still keep fiding new things and stuff...

14. Mercury Gilado

In PO, I named them:

Rotom - Shelf Life
    Jellicent - Woman-o'-war
    Machamp - Punch Judy
    Alakazam - Sweltering Swami
    Deoxys A - Officer Nasty
    Terrakion - Brick Road
    Ferrothorn - Prickasso
    Heatran - Sweet Cheeks
    Gliscor - Slampire
    Lucario - Human-Shaped Dog Buddy

I don't do that in my games, fortunately.

15. Spirittis

This is about Hallowed Chest that spawns in dungeon and where the key can be obtained... I'd recommend not looking inside if you want to find out yourself...

OK, so I got incredibly lucky ^^ beside those 3 Broken Hero Swords that dropped for me during Solar Eclipse, I found Hallowed Key lying on the ground. It got dropped from one of those mobs... I dunno if devs changed this - I heard that keys for uniqe dungeon chests can be obtained from dungeon mobs, apparently this is not true for Hallowed Key at least...
    I haven't got a chance to open Hallowed Chest more times so far, so I know only one of maybe more possible drop, I can't be sure. But this is where you get Rainbow Gun from!
    Also, Terra Blade OP! And Grenade Launcher is so much fun!​

I lost a few things, but I gained new ones with like 50 times greater value, so far I'm happy with the way it goes!

16. Mercury Gilado

Yeah, the dungeon chest keys are absurdly hard to get. This isn't too much of a spoiler I hope, but the dungeon chest keys are dropped by mobs in their respective biomes; Hallowed Key in the Hallow, Crimson Key in the Crimson, etc. The drop rate is one in four thousand, so you just won the lottery.

JPandaGamer and Gredd18 like this.
  17. eShredder

eShredder Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm not even in hard mode yet. All I have done so far is buzzing my arse off to get all NCPs into flying houses.

Gredd18 and Spirittis like this.
  18. Spirittis

During Solar Eclipse, you usually happen to kill several hundreds of mobs... even when chance is one in four thousand, you have several percent chance you'll get the key when fighting in particular biome... I covered the greatest possible part of surface with hallow, so that's probably the reason why I got it...

Also, when talking about luck, it acts really streange when it comes in contact with me... there's no middle way... I am either incredibly lucky or unlucky...

By the way... Mercgilado, have I ever told you I really like that very left gif in your signature? No? Strange...

19. Igeloi

Igeloi Phantasmal Quasar

I have caught....4.
    My 5th was a fossil and my 6th was a present from a trainer that wanted his lapras to see the world.
    The 7th was my Blaziken as torchic.

20. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

It Hurts My Ears. It Sounds So Good. You have been warned.
    Lunastep
    Moonstep
    ETC.
    Funny Dub/Wubstep puns FTW
    Luna :love:

Spirittis likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.