[BBTS] Bronies Beyond the Stars V2.0

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan BBTS, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

I had an avi from Lorax. I think I changed it in a few weeks or so.

2. Plague Doctor

Plague Doctor Void-Bound Voyager

Heheheh....

3. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

Spent entire day playing pokes, I love my Fenfen~ :love: Can't what until I can transfer my shiny Bunbun over~ (I'm not good with nicknames)
    Oh, I also spent entirely too much money on mah hairstyle and clothing... :V

4. Princess Cadence

Princess Cadence Pangalactic Porcupine

Make me happy.

5. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

I think I can compete at times.

6. Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie Cosmic Narwhal

Weeks... Ghostar changes her avi almost on a daily basis... well, used to anyways... she's gotten a little slower at changing it. :eek:
    I like my Ragnarok. ;o
    (Charmeleon)

Not a huge fan of any of these new pokemon so far...

7. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

How funny. I used to change them at a hourly basis on an old forum I used to visit.

8. RedScarWolf

I've found quite a number that I do like, but it's nice that a lot of the gen 1 are in the round up.

9. Princess Cadence

Princess Cadence Pangalactic Porcupine

I feel as if BBTS is alive again.
    Did we get a 1up or somthing.

10. Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie Cosmic Narwhal

All the Gen 1 is pretty much what is keeping me sane with all these new stupid pokemon... My team so far is; Charmeleon, Oddish, Raichu, Pidgeotto, Combusken and the new Water starter... I'll most likely replace the water starter once I find a suitable water replacement. 4 Gen 1 and a Gen 3 alongside the new starter. Yeesh.

11. Free Leaf

Free Leaf Orbital Explorer

I have heard that every single Pokemon from every gen is obtainable in this. So its pretty much possible to get whatever you want.

My team has yet to come to an acceptable point however, so I am playing patience waiting for ones I like to turn up.

12. RedScarWolf

Also, who spent over an hour fiddling with that PR video thing? :V

13. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

I HAVE NEW COMPUTER!
    it can actually run more cool stuff yay!
    and goodnight

Spirittis likes this.
  14. JPandaGamer

JPandaGamer Industrial Terraformer

I personally enjoy quite a few of the new pokemon, I'm running that firehawk thing, that neo-butterfree and my starter from this gen (I also have that tiny flower fairy thing, but I'm not going to keep using it) I also have a budew and I have been spending the last 3 hours looking through route 4 for a Ralts xD

15. Sir Scarfalot

Sir Scarfalot Void-Bound Voyager

Gah, my HDD is reporting errors. I really don't wanna have to get a new one and lose all my data... here's hoping I'll be functional in time for release, yeah?

16. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

I scored 17 out of 49.
    [​IMG]

Pinkie Pie likes this.
  17. Free Leaf

Free Leaf Orbital Explorer

9 out of 49

18. RedScarWolf

Guess I'm meeting that guy in hell. :V

Spirittis likes this.
  19. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

I give my Pokemon the most idiotic names when playing Pokemon Online, but I can't bring myself to do it when playing the games.

Now that I am king, I will show you the art of pyromancy and make you my bodyguard. And now I will share my darkest secret: I'm from the future. I came to warn some kid about the end of the universe and help him on his quest, but some fat lady vacuumed me up. She looked like she wanted to swat me, but the vacuum was closer. I eventually freed myself while in a landfill, and then I found this hive to live in.

I gave it honey, which restored 5 FP. It them used the special move Kiss to restore HP.

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  20. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

I got give out of forty-nine. That's the same as the number of forty-niners who struck gold. And that's terrible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.