[BBTS] Bronies Beyond the Stars V2.0

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan BBTS, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Cadence

Princess Cadence Pangalactic Porcupine

:love:

2. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

Did I Scare Everyone Off Again?
    Hello?
    The Fun Can Be Doubled...

3. Sir Scarfalot

Sir Scarfalot Void-Bound Voyager

She followed twilight into Ponyville, where she met Bon Bon!

Really now, that should be obvious ;P

4. Gredd18

Uhh....
    Nope.

5. Gredd18

Anyway, I'm off to Sleep for the Night.
    See you guys Tomorrow!

6. :rolleyes:That maid thing is dead. DEAD.

7. Spirittis

Spirittis Phantasmal Quasar

no new members here indeed... :p

ah welp... I spent another day playing Terraria...

I finally got some new stuff - that means I spent like two hours mining for chlorophyte in underground jungle... by the way this 1.2 underground jungle is pretty neat... chests and Life Fruit everywhere, but it's nothing sompared to new snow biome and underground snow biome ^^... what I just wanted to say was that I now have Chlorophyte armor shining proudly on my chest!

With this I went to a dungeon to have some fun and challenge... but when I arrived I found the place weak and borring like it was after harmode in 1.1... apparently this was changed in the latest update - now you have to kill plant-like boss in underground jungle in order to activate this "hardmode dungeon" once again... I found the boss pretty easily... It can be summoned by breaking lotus-like (at least I think it's like lotus) flower shining with red dim light. At first, the fight seemed easy cause I made some terrain preparations (clearing a larger area to serve as an arena), but when it's hp reached half, the boss just went nuts and completely disassembled me...

... gotta return with bigger arsenal... something like orbital particle uplink cannon, or hydrogenium nuke will do...

I also experienced my first Solar Eclipse... well, it started to be rather boring at the end, but overall I think it's interessting idea... and got incredibely lucky - I found Broken Hero Sword almost immediately...

... yeah, and Destroyer is the easiest boss ever! All you really need to solo him is Magical Harp and nothing else... the damage you can deal to worm-like enemies with this weapon is just hilarious!

... again I showed up to read new post, write something, wish good night and leave...

oh right, the good night stuff ^^ it's 1:55 AM here and I finally go to bed... because of my own decision, I'm one terrible night owl... so GOOD NIGHT Y'ALL... tomorrow, you shall hear from me again!

you... night! ^^

8. Spirittis

Spirittis Phantasmal Quasar

... sweet dreams indeed ^^

[​IMG]

9. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

I want that Nightmare. :V

Spirittis and WoxandWarf like this.
  10. Nightmare Moon! <3

Spirittis and Gredd18 like this.
  11. eShredder

eShredder Subatomic Cosmonaut

I need to post more so..
    Disney Hercules. 10/10, would re-re-watch.
    Seriously, there are so many references in that movie I did not know about when I was 7 and only watched the swe-dub.

12. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

13. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

Other than a usage of the wrong slur (sorry folks, without rednecks the unions wouldn't exist), that's rather funny.

14. Spike

Spike Supernova

I don't get why people hated it. It was an EXCELLENT film, but my Spanish class weren't so hot for it.
    Joey Top Percentage Rattata Champion.png

Holy crap hi red haven't seen you since before terraria got released.

Totalbuiscuit and Jessie Cox Play Terraria GIF.gif

15. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

I would have thought that, being new, I couldn't really be the judge of that. But it's so dead around here sometimes even I feel the strange. As everyone, including me, says, the game's release will be our salve. Starbound has had decent signal boosting, so I bet more pony fans will show up. At that time, I'll miss the 'tight-nit' feeling. But it's better that way.

I've honestly had brainfarts when I'm reminded there's episodes for this show because I'm so used to the extracurriculars (fanfics, fan art, etc.).

16. Kuyon

Kuyon Subatomic Cosmonaut

I am still around... I just don't always post since I have little to add to conversations most of the time and I get ignored or overlooked other times I feel sometimes. lol

WoxandWarf likes this.
  17. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

I felt like that a lot when I first joined. I still do, some days, and I see others who feel like that (remember Scootaloo the Chicken?). I mostly stay out of others conversations (because I usually don't know what these non insectoids are talking about sometimes).

18. Spike

Spike Supernova

You do not know the amount of times I've been completely and wholesomely ignored. Of course, I've never said anything remotely useful or related in any way.

Trixie Bender Blackjack Hookers.png

19. Spike

Spike Supernova

In most days, we're talking about people who do not wear lobotar avatars, and how they should be sent to the moon.

Anime Cucumber Hair Twirl GIF.gif

WoxandWarf likes this.
  20. Free Leaf

Free Leaf Orbital Explorer

And so I am reminded of the horrible annoyance of not being able to relink Spike's pictures to others without them making a starbound forum account, thus meaning no one I talk to gets the experience Spike's unique brand of funny.

WoxandWarf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.