[BBTS] Bronies Beyond the Stars V2.0

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan BBTS, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiscontentWithTheSystem

DiscontentWithTheSystem Big Damn Hero

You little shit.
    /joking

Nice pic though.

2. Spirittis

Spirittis Phantasmal Quasar

There's a chance that one of giant trees will have hollow trunk with treasure chest... I don't know if there are any other possible drops, but I found a wand, that consumes "wood" from your inventory and places "living wood" blocks (same that giant trees are made of). Also giant trees look pretty cool ^^

I did... many... glowing mushroom biome is insane in hardmode... and that also reminds me I found a larger mushroom, that required to be mined directly (like blocks, not other mushrooms)... but I didn't have open slot in inventory at the time so it just popped out and fell into lava... as a rare quality item, it didn't get destroyed, but I didn't have obsidian skin potion with me... and then got distracted by stupid demon dropping a voodoo doll into lava, so I didn't retrive it and after fight I just forgot about it...

That actually seems quite possible... exactly as you say, so far I found only tin, lead, silver and platium, not their counterparts... harmode ores seem to have same mechanic... though I'm quite lost now... I've been just randomly roaming and digging so far...
    ... I still follow my decision not to check wiki... ^^​

... and my hellevator is running straight through spider lair... that means new set of cobwebs every time I fall through...

aaand... anyone knows where to get honey? Apparently you can fill glass bottles with it... Mercgilado? Where's your terrarian settlement? :sneaky:

Last time we had a talk about sun and rain there, few people said they don't like Sun almost at all... which I don't particulary get, cause it is so awesome and beautiful ^^ and thanks! I'm glad you like it!

Thank you as well for response and opinion! thanks ^^

That's about it!

Awesome night everyone!!

if you read this stupidly long post so far...

[​IMG]

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  3. LUNAAAAAAAAAAA! <3

4. Spike

Spike Supernova

Holy crap, unholy heights is WORTH the $4. Try it if you're into casual gameplays.

5. Zailiner

Zailiner Over 9000!!!

I'll take your word for it.

6. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

Honey you get in the Underground jungle, with BEEHIVES. YES, BEE-FUCKING-HIVES. HONEY IS A LIQUD, AND THERE'S A BEE COSTUME, AND WEAPONS
    BEENADES!
    Oh, Yeah.
    [​IMG]
    LUNA!
    LLLLLUUUU-NA!

Spirittis and CaptainMcManface like this.
  7. Igeloi

Igeloi Phantasmal Quasar

Man Can't wait Until TAPI is done for terraria.​
    It'S like Tconfig.But a completely new code that they will make from Scratch....altough it will still take a while since they haven't even Started coding yet...​
    Altough this is understandable since The new terraria version just came out like... 4 days ago.​

8. DiscontentWithTheSystem

What are you, a casual?

9. LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA! <3

10. Berry Punch

Berry Punch Big Damn Hero

I have problems with turtles, i'm just going about doing some exploration, then suddently a turtle shell is flying at me like a ballistic missile and smacks me in the face for somewhere around 120 damage.

11. Spike

Spike Supernova

They only appear in the swamp; you probably missed the red plumber NPC kicking the turtles around.

*Wasn't serious about that last part*

12. Dragonsbane11

Dragonsbane11 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have the same problem.......They are crazy accurate in tunnels too

13. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

Any weapon with decent knockback will help against them.

14. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

I went to the Queen Bee's palace. There, her holy visage hbumbled me, the battle hardened wayfarer. She said to me that in the deepest darkness slumbered an abomination to all the mammals, our neighbors, one that needed to be vanquished. However, a life would be lost no matter how strong I was. She bequeathed to me the sword of my people with the most peaceful countenance, kissed by countless queens of yore. Then, I was sent on my way, with a holy mission singing in my throat. And also lotsa honey. And grenades.

Also, I can't believe I'm not in hardmode already. I've been wasting my time building a sky city of inconvenient length. At least my house looks neat:

[​IMG]

Spirittis likes this.
  15. Igeloi

Igeloi Phantasmal Quasar

Speaking of turtles.Theres a Turtle pet with a Propeller on his head ingame.
    It's strange...sometimes you guys do 5 pages an hour and thn 5 pages a day....sometimes 2 a week...

16. Plague Doctor

Plague Doctor Void-Bound Voyager

It's probably because people actually have things to do during this time of the week.

Sadly I don't, so I spend most of my time playing video games and thinking about what it would be like with physical friends...... I'm so alone. :cry:

17. Hey, I'm not great at starting the conversation, I usually join an existing one but remember this: I'm ALWAYS here.
    Lurking, watching and waiting for an occasion...

Spirittis and eShredder like this.
  18. eShredder

eShredder Subatomic Cosmonaut

Same here.

19. DiscontentWithTheSystem

School holidays over here. Also, GTA Online did just come out so expect anywhere people have an interest in games to be quieter than usual.

20. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

What They said.
    Oh, Those Crossbows, 50. Cal Snipers, and Orbital Nukes?
    Uhhh.. They are there for safety reasons. You don't need to know. And that crater over there?
    Not mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.