Battlefield 2142-like weapons and gear

Discussion in 'Gear and Items' started by Gears, Apr 21, 2013.

?

Good idea? Bad Idea?

1. Bad

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Good

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Gears

Gears Contact!

Any one remember the days of yore when battlefield was at it's peak? I really enjoyed playing a game called battlefield 2142, honestly, the gameplay was mediocre at best, but what really caught me what the suit design. The design was tight, futuristic looking, but at the same time looked like it could be developed. Here's a few pics of what I mean. I think a soldier npc or something could wear this on a more technologically advanced planet, and maybe with a few of their weapons too. :D Thanks guys, tell me whatcha think. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Avatra and Bacon like this.
  2. KuroHinotori

KuroHinotori Spaceman Spiff

Well if you mean futuristic weapons... I think that's a given, considering the theme of the game.

3. The game is Futuristic and there is already Videos where we See Snipers, Weapon MODs, Trooper Amor / Cloth. It's likely ^^

4. Gears

Gears Contact!

right, but alot of what i'm seeing now are guns that sparkle and look like they were manufactured by mattel. It was great and all in terraria, but i don't want the same sparkly MLP item set that terraria had. :wut:

5. Gears

Gears Contact!

I hope so! I would like to see a few meatheaded power-armored soldiers playing the straight man against living plants, or the world of devil penguins. ^^

Bacon likes this.
  6. FanofsiN

FanofsiN Void-Bound Voyager

And you can add Titans perhaps!WRYYY!!!