RELEASED Bathroom Furniture 2016-03-19

Replaces the birch chair, end table, and bench with a toilet, sink, and a bathtub.

Tags:
  1. monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

Bathroom Furniture 0.1 - Replaces the birch chair, end table, and bench with a toilet, sink, and a bathtub.

Inherit a plot of land with no outhouse in sight? Tried of pooing behind the house? Doing number 2 in the cave? Look no further I got your answer. With my brand new patented toilet, just place it down anywhere you want and away you go. In the bedroom? Kitchen? The only place you won't be squatting will be outdoors like your grandpa did.

Replaces the textures for the Birch chair, end table, and bench with a toilet, sink, and bathtub. You still need to find and purchased the items. They don't have any use except for decoration, just like all the the other furniture. The sink is from the Bathhouse, but the tub and toilet are brand new. The tub and toilet are both rotatable, except the sink. Its something to do with end tables not rotating properly and that I dont know how to fix.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    • monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    • SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

Moved to the Stardew Mod Category :)

• StardewLaunchPlayer

StardewLaunchPlayer And Do the MONKEY!

Nice!! Didn't realize how much I needed this until it was available, lol. Good idea changing the Birch items. They're not the prettiest.

• monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

Update for Game 1.1