1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Background

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Ketra, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ketra

Ketra Starship Captain

OMG WHERE Is the NEW WALLPAPER OF THE WEEK :mad:

2. Doctor Whooves

Doctor Whooves Starship Captain

3. Cobaltcakes

Cobaltcakes Cosmic Narwhal

Let's not rush Fetal, now.

A wise cliche once read: "You can't rush perfection".

You have to give her time to work it out to a point she's happy with it. Plus, she's also probably pretty busy with other commisions and such.

Patience goes a long way, friend. =P

4. Ketra

Ketra Starship Captain

Ok (pinkie pie calms me):)

5. Doctor Ragnarok

Doctor Ragnarok Former Staff

Fetal said there were a few things that needed finishing before she could post it so it was withheld for the time being. We'll probably see it sometime today. Depends on just how much ice cream she had last night. :giggle:

6. fetalstar

fetalstar 404 Artist Not Found Developer

It was DELICIOUS.

I actually have wallpapers finished a week or so before I post them. So I'm not tweaking it around anymore.
    But I DO still need to resize them for different resolutions, and I'd like to finish a commission I'm working on before I do that.

So it'll be posted soon!

7. By soon she means they were posted a short while after she posted that (aka check the homepage). ;)

8. Ketra

Ketra Starship Captain

Thank you it is your best yet:up:

9. Hydrae

Hydrae Cosmic Narwhal

Yay! This is the best one yet. :D I love them all but so far this is my favorite. :up:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.