1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. OmegaMinion

OmegaMinion Phantasmal Quasar

That's actually quite good, although the wall design is a bit spartan for my tastes.
    (I know I posted a bit of this in the Community Addons Thread, but I feel the need to share)

[​IMG]

2. Nyumii

Nyumii Void-Bound Voyager

Heh, I'd started working on my own little outpost on a FrackinFlora wasteland planet and spent a while working underground before I went back to the surface and found everything buried in a Tetris-tower of ash. Blarg, onto the next planet, then.

3. smates

smates Void-Bound Voyager

looks good but i like more open generators stuff and technical stuffs like steampunk style lod2.png

4. ShadoRoboto

ShadoRoboto Void-Bound Voyager

I think it's the way microdungeons are handled. From what I've done in coding, microdungeons require independent .dungeon files to function properly. This mod uses .patch files. There's nothing to properly patch, ergo, causing it to fail. Patch files are typically handled to amend pre-existing files, but a new one is necessary. I actually did not look into the files before when I brought up the error, and for that, I apologize.

I'd recommend using Fraken' Universe as a template for learning. It's a terribly developed mod that I studied to learn the various facets of the game. For example, instead of attempting to use the Avali randomencounters with the pre-existing racial encounters [ like the avian tree ], place them in unique folders, but have them referenced alongside the microencounters.

Alternatively I could offer a .dungeon file for the random encounters some time this weekend.

Christovski likes this.
  5. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

That'd be appreciated.
    Optimally, if you could use the github, I'd finally have a valid reason to be using git :D
    Plus you could change the file hierarchy yourself and wouldn't need to tell me what files to change or remove or whatever (Thereby removing any chance I could mess things up)
    That and I'd be happy that at least one person has used the git.

ShadoRoboto likes this.
  6. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

How'd you get the generators? Far as I'm aware you can't pick them up. Did you have to admin them in?

7. Christovski

Christovski Ketchup Robot

Every time I tried to take a generator it broke into some components

8. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

Everything I break that should turn into parts just breaks, like when I break stalactites they don't drop stone, for example. Wonder if a mod is affecting it...

9. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

What's your mod list?

Kayuko likes this.
  10. neosapian6

neosapian6 Void-Bound Voyager

... can i like steal your ship and its drone parts please?[DOUBLEPOST=1432263499][/DOUBLEPOST]
    where did you get the drone stations?

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  11. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

The drone things are decorative only, nothing comes out of them. They'll start appearing once you upgrade your ship enough.[DOUBLEPOST=1432264574][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Uh, yeah, i think i remember the stalagmites/stalactites yielding cobblestone blocks in the past. Haven't been getting those either.

12. smates

smates Void-Bound Voyager

i get generators from my own recipes

13. conanthealien

conanthealien Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Reposting because the only response I got was another "1 damage weapon" bug report.

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  14. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

Hmm, Which cloak are you using?

15. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

1: Not sure which cloak you're talking about
    2: I'll look into it. (You can see DPS in your inventory screen while holding the weapon, but I do agree that an actual weapon pane would be nice)

16. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

Fevix updated Avali (Triage) with a new update entry:

Better late than never

Read the rest of this update entry...

Avali Augments and Assortments v0.5
    *Gun item cards now show DPS, fire rate, and energy consumption
    Download

Yanazake likes this.
  17. Inny

Inny Cosmic Narwhal

The file still says 1.3 version.

18. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

19. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

I've removed the Community mod, which seems to have also removed the thread. The two mods have been re-merged.
    The Dev thread has been undeprecated ( haven't gotten around to updating that)

As for the file, that's a naming issue. I named it 1.3.3 before realizing that the edits were not backwards-compatable, which required a Minor version update (1.3-1.4) rather than a Patch version update (1.3.2-1.3.3)
    The files are up to date. To be sure, check /items/guns/tier1 for "avalitier1shotgun.gun". If it's there, you're using 1.4.

20. Kitantho

Kitantho Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I went through ~50 planets, mostly tundra / snow with a few jungle and desert mixed in, and never saw one. I got tired of endlessly spamming blink and gave up.

I did find one on a desert right after the mod was updated to giraffe, but I deleted that universe awhile ago.