1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. DinoExplorer2000

DinoExplorer2000 Cosmic Narwhal

2. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

First issue just from looking at the files, you're referencing Avikan data files that won't exist in all installs of this mod. You should create those files.

Second issue: There's no .frames file for avalidrone1controller.png, so the png isn't seen by Starbound.

The fact that the controller errors and doesn't spawn the vehicle seems to stem from lua, which I do not know. Perhaps you can try the Starbound Discord server: http://discord.gg/Starbound

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    notanaccount2 likes this.
  3. notanaccount2

notanaccount2 Big Damn Hero

So I keep getting these errors with the hidden armors

[Error] Could not load image asset '/items/armors/avali/avali-misc/hidden/fsleeve.png:null', using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No such frame null in frames spec /items/armors/fsleeve.frames

And as far as I can tell its some sort of issue with the art asset itself
    I mean its not a game breaking bug by any means, but it is rather annoying when trying to trouble shoot other bugs, and the console's spammed fulled of errors relating to the armor
    Is there any fix for this or something?

4. DinoExplorer2000

any New updates coming soon?

5. DinoExplorer2000

is the protectorate start suit supposed to look weird on avali?

6. K_H007

K_H007 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Seeing as they have a different body style than most of the races, the one that the game supplies to most individuals would obviously look odd on them.

jonathonspy likes this.
  7. DinoExplorer2000

sooo… when are the next update coming?

LieutenantSuisei likes this.
  8. notanaccount2

notanaccount2 Big Damn Hero

Good question, I noticed that ryuujinzero made some posts on some of his accounts back in october saying that he's done with the intermission, maybe he'll be posting the next update?

9. DinoExplorer2000

is he the original mod creator?

10. Sparky42

Sparky42 Void-Bound Voyager

11. DinoExplorer2000

the original mod creator? i think i can find the mod page somewhere

12. Capt_slowpoke

Capt_slowpoke Phantasmal Quasar

Are villages spawning for anybody in 1.3? I've been to countless cold planets and haven't found one.

13. DinoExplorer2000

i recommend checking out lush planets too. but its true that avali villages are hard to find.

14. DinoExplorer2000

15. Anuriel

Anuriel Void-Bound Voyager

Hey guys, Ive been trying to make an Avali themed building and so I looked up images of Avali build styles, when I noticed people using different colored tent pieces and I thought to myself "I want to use those!" I looked for those tent pieces in the files, (Since I couldn't find them anywhere else) and I saw them in the same png image as the default furniture, how do I access these other styles?

campslope1.png

16. DinoExplorer2000

i know theres a mod/patch that lets you Craft them at their own crafting station, dou you use steam workshop?

17. Anuriel

I don't..

18. DinoExplorer2000

notanaccount2 likes this.
  19. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Also if you know how to edit item code either using RexmecK's or simply the /spawnitem command, all you need to do to spawn them in is just add a "color" parameter with a value of "red" or "blue" , etc. The color options are the same as the matter manipulator's paint mode colours, so the purple is called "pink" in the code.

20. Anuriel

Thanks for the help guys!~