1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. DinoExplorer2000

DinoExplorer2000 Cosmic Narwhal

why would you shoot him in the foot?

2. TheOnlyRen

TheOnlyRen Phantasmal Quasar

Because I gave him the assets for Objects+ to put into Triage basically a year ago. And it’s still not implemented.

3. DinoExplorer2000

thats a good reason i suppose... maybe he has a lot of other work to do?

4. ChronoHyperion

ChronoHyperion Big Damn Hero

Or procrastination held him hostage.

5. DinoExplorer2000

force Labour to make him work?
    or maybe hes just afraid of copyrights or something

ChronoHyperion likes this.
  6. Carbynene

Carbynene Master Chief

Fevix told me that he has already merged it into his local copy, but somehow haven't upload. Maybe together with the update of Triage when Starbound 1.4 comes out.

7. DinoExplorer2000

and when will the 1.4 update be released?

8. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

For Starbound? Whenever the devs feel like it.

9. aBOXofTOM

aBOXofTOM Pangalactic Porcupine

i think fevix should get a little slack. there's a bunch of people working on this part time but he's the one keeping the whole thing organized. it's a lot of work behind the scenes, for very little visible effect. also threatening to give him a ballistic amputation doesn't seem like a good way to motivate him.

10. Game_Master

Game_Master Yeah, You!

Good mod, but avoid the discord server, got banned for sharing a gta sa screenshot, mods didn't even warn me.

11. H4Dragons

H4Dragons Void-Bound Voyager

HI i just came to say this is the best race mod in the universe ever :) the avali are amazing ight cya

12. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

That's probably the avali nexus? The original fanbase seems... problematic.

13. notanaccount2

notanaccount2 Big Damn Hero

depends on what you define as the "original" fanbase, considering avali have gone through a lot of revisions and originally started off as a spore mod (afaik)
    Personally, I like the older designs for the avali (not a big fan of the shorter snouts mostly) but I think keeping updated on the lore behind them and all is more important then bickering over differences as such.
    Also keep in mind its the internet, as full of trolls as ever, and the more popular something is the more likely you are to find people that set out to ruin things for everyone.

What I've done for that myself is just manually set the load order via the priority in the metadata, and prune extra assets (or modify them, FU still has issues with a few items like snowberries last I checked, it can cause crashes with some other mods involved and is always a pain to deal with every time FU updates)
    I mean, its an absolute mess to be sure, but FU works just fine if you put in a bit of effort fixing it.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  14. DinoExplorer2000

i just wondered fevix, if i made a thread where People could send in suggetions, sprites or codes for Things to add to avali, would you take a look at it from time to time?

15. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

I also checked on steam, and came up with these:

Avali Ship - New Teleporter: ok to include
    Avali mannequin: willing to share contente
    edit: Avali Throwing Daggers - it seems it was already ok for you to implement!!

It seems you have some permissions from the past, Fevix. Ppl said you could use the content but never ended up doing that.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  16. DinoExplorer2000

wait, what if someone else who is capable of coding could team up/ help Fevix a little? hes just one guy, and updating the mod to work With the New starbound Version and other mods probably takes a lot of work. someone know anyone that maybe could help fevix add the AddOns into the main mod!

17. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

Where has Fevix been lately, anyway?

18. DinoExplorer2000

19. DinoExplorer2000

20. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

I can't use that link. Yo need to turn on sharing for the file.