1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dis_conected

Dis_conected Void-Bound Voyager

2. MrMadmanx2

MrMadmanx2 Cosmic Narwhal

3. Taverius

Taverius Phantasmal Quasar

Behold, His Dread Majesty Ruwin I!
    The Eternal Wanderer!
    Lord Of The Howling Waste!
    Rider Of The Bitter Wind!
    The Gleaming Blade In Shadow!
    He Who Shines With The Glow Of Doom!
    Sacker of the Castle of Omicron-1 Cyg 31 Cyg 47 IV a!
    Gaze Upon His Fell Aspect, and KNOW DESPAIR!*

[​IMG]

*despair extra, void where prohibited

4. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

He reports a bug you thank him, I saw the same thing and was going do it, but I feared you would snap at me...
    (I know I know, this is just a joke ok?)

5. Dis_conected

not to pry but since page 300 that would be the 3rd reminder. i think also my i sagest my theory here for corruption prevention i believe you mite like the idea

6. MrMadmanx2

now that is cool, if a bit out of place

7. Dis_conected

now all you need is reni to finish the holy hand grenade :rofl:

8. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Yes but Jeff get's a free pass being an old friend, as opposed to a persistent nuisance ;)

J_Mourne, Myifee and Silavor like this.
  9. 0deneb0

0deneb0 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once at the number three, being the third number be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'

10. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Brilliant.

11. MrMadmanx2

perfect, it's just like a count to over talk about something so simple.

12. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Over-exaggeration of understatements.

13. Arcalane

Arcalane Pangalactic Porcupine

As a reminder for this mile-a-minute factory of loons; there's the unofficial #AvaliNexus channel on irc.rizon.net - natter to your heart's content with... well, nobody, right now.

Rizon has its own webclient here (just replace #Rizon in the Channels box accordingly) or you can use any other client you like to connect.

Sparrows likes this.
  14. Raieth

Raieth Ketchup Robot

@RyuujinZERO How do the Avali clean themselves? And where would they dye their feathers?

I'm creating a separate 'console' for the Catalina Dyes and I was thinking of making it a shower or a sink or something. Wanted your input so I don't duplicate an item that's on your to-do list.

edit: WEEEEE IRC!!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  15. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's NOT preening, at least in the traditional sense, would be hilarious if I was wrong though.

16. Whitlinger Doodle Do

Whitlinger Doodle Do Pangalactic Porcupine

Well, if their feathers are anything at all like bird feathers on earth, they go about preening them(to rearrange feathers that have gotten out of place).

They also seem to be self-cleaning to a small degree, I'd assume that a shower probably exists as well (if only because oil is fun and all, but it doesn't get large clumps of dirt off).

If not preening, then probably rearranging their feathers with their fingers/claws. You can't really get around feathers getting out of place, unless of course they have utility fog for it(which would seem to be massively over-complicated).

17. Raieth

Raieth Ketchup Robot

I'm sure they did preen in the past. their feathers are designed for that. I'm thinking special feather combs and stuff.

Marxon likes this.
  18. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

This reminds me, of how much a tar biome would suck for anything with feathers. I doubt that would comb out.

19. Anonfox123

Anonfox123 Pangalactic Porcupine

I was on it a second ago but I think it just crashed...

20. Raieth

Raieth Ketchup Robot

Or fur!! Or hair of any kind!

J_Mourne likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.