1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Just to pull up some important quotes people are ignoring:

Samus0000, Myifee and Marxon like this.
  2. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

I'd like to chip in and say the current respawn 'animation' makes the Avali seem like complete and utter badasses compared to the other races.
    The other guys all need machines, or to grow quickly from child to adult. (Hylotl/Avian)
    The Avali? The Avali simply decide they want to stop being dead, and BAM! There they are, on their ship, good as new. The Avali don't need no stinking regeneration machine, they stare death in the face, deliver their chosen tagline, and walk right back into life.

J_Mourne, Silavor and Battle Bee like this.
  3. Twei

Twei Big Damn Hero

Ryuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

I KNOW it's perfectly reasonable to not have an animation.

I just want an excuse to try my hand at arting something. For science, okay?!? ;-; Give me a size in pixels and I'll stop bugging ya.

4. MrMadmanx2

MrMadmanx2 Cosmic Narwhal

better off just dropping it.

5. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

But it's not that simple you also want a storyboard, plans for what I need. i have several plans, none set in stone and some rely on content i have yet to release. In order to allow you to do your idea, i need to drop what I am doing (Or rush ahead several weeks) and move on to another stage of development, so that I can supply you with the information.

Now is not the time to be asking, you're causing a problem by forcing me off-plan again. Why can't people trust and respect i have a plan!

OmegaMinion likes this.
  6. Dis_conected

Dis_conected Void-Bound Voyager

hazard of popular mods? :confused: every one feels like they have to be in on it.:rolleyes: but it's ok it just means your cool ryuu. :cool:;)

7. Twei

Twei Big Damn Hero

Because I'm bored and want to do things?

If you like, I have several ideas of my own. An near-dead avali being restored by intensive nanites after emergency beam-up, for instance.
    *Twi goes elsewhere to look for resolution, I suppose. Poor Ryu needs some relief*

8. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

people keep talking about how it'd be terrible if chuckelfish added the Avali to the game, because I'd lose creative control. Yet people are already trying to pull creative control out from under me :/

If it came to that it'd be easier to hand this over to chuckelfish, at least then i won't have the stress of overseeing development and can finally work on more interesting projects I've wanted to work on for months. Having peopel constantly trying to tell me how to work or hijack the project is really making this un-fun to work on any longer.

9. Twei

Twei Big Damn Hero

Ryuuuu.
    I'm not trying to do anything of the sort. Like I said, this is just art practice. I need to learn to use paint.net anyways. :\

I probably won't even post whatever I come up with. deal?
    *Twiei gives Ryu a hug.

10. MrMadmanx2

my apologizes. did not intend to bring stress. I would feel the same if It had happen to me.

11. MrMadmanx2

please stop. it's not worth it. if you need something to do. I can give you one

12. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

If you want to do art in your own time then why bother me at all >.< - you've already delayed my own development on the mod by an hour with this episode, not to mention given me a Shadowhunter-headache

13. Twei

Twei Big Damn Hero

okay, sure. :p

14. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

Just drop it. If you need art practice, you can practice other things, edit other races' respawn animations, whatever.
    EDIT: Ninja'd by Ryu.

15. Twei

Twei Big Damn Hero

Yeah, that was dumb. I'm done now. V_V

*Twei offers all people hugs and cookies.

16. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

Cookies accepted.

17. MrMadmanx2

you can use my idea. I have a rather good one. but lets take it to my page. I caused enough trouble with my question.

18. RainbowShy

RainbowShy Pangalactic Porcupine

:cry:

19. ProkhorVLG

ProkhorVLG Existential Complex

They might even get rid of their current idea for an intro movie and replace it with another thing.

20. MrMadmanx2

huh, interesting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.