1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathedge736

Deathedge736 Giant Laser Beams

for anyone who couldnt tell this should be a good indication that the monkey jokes need to stop.

Marxon likes this.
  2. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Been at airports and flights all day, sorry.

3. J_Mourne

J_Mourne Weight of the Sky

Really?

My first hint was when he added "the next moron who calls me bonobo is getting a dropship up the [expletive deleted]" to his signature...

Maybe I'll just include a picture of a bonobo instead... he didn't say anything about pictures...

0deneb0 likes this.
  4. 0deneb0

0deneb0 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Thanks for pointing out the loophole :p

5. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Now that you have? He can close it.

Deathedge736 and 0deneb0 like this.
  6. Calabrese

Calabrese Guest

Honestly, I think the reference to "trolls and annoying idiots" was more than enough.

Some of us have signatures turned off; certainly not the best way to send a message.
    Nor is it the best idea to let the actual trolls see what is pissing you off.

7. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Opened up my sleeping laptop to turn it off, and saw these in my alerts...
    It's good to see people that care.

0deneb0 likes this.
  8. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

I start shenaigans all the time here, why don't I have a nickname?
    (if you come up with one [don't] while I'm gone I swear it better not be nutjob, or a really bad pun)

9. Shaadaris

Shaadaris Giant Laser Beams

A tad off-topic, but what's the deal with signatures? I can't see any for some reason, even my own...

10. Calabrese

Calabrese Guest

There's a setting in your Preferences that allows you to hide them. Check if it's disabled.

11. Deathedge736

Deathedge736 Giant Laser Beams

most of nicknames have an unfortunate tendency to end up that way.

12. Calabrese

Calabrese Guest

Might be because you don't have a very pun-able username. In any case, I don't see why it should be nutjob, it doesn't really sound like you.

13. Silavor

Silavor Pangalactic Porcupine

Eh, personally I prefer to keep signatures turned off anyway. When you come back to 10+ more pages in this thread, it really cuts down on the sheer amount of stuff you have to scroll through.

Anyway, what's up with the different type of skyrail in these pictures? Is that something new?

14. Twei

Twei Big Damn Hero

For a moment I thought that said spoony bard. This made me very confused.

...It's 1 AM here. I should probably sleep. xD

Calabrese likes this.
  15. J_Mourne

Is there any way to remove the lights inside the ship? I'd like to start moving things around inside, and they're starting to get in the way.

I think it was asked before, a few hundred pages back, but I don't remember for sure.

16. legoracer

legoracer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This has been addressed as of patch 0.9.0.

Quote:

17. Icebelly

Icebelly Weight of the Sky

I guess I got lucky with nicknames then :p most people will just refer to me as Ice. :rofl:

18. J_Mourne

Ah, that was my problem. Thanks!

Hadn't done a new char.

Now I only need to unload a few metric tonnes of garbage so I can safely delete my file...

19. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

SHOOdowHunter?
    Because you know, you are gone? And asked to stop what you are doing a lot? =p

20. MrMadmanx2

MrMadmanx2 Cosmic Narwhal

Spear use flexablity is my favorite option there. Spear are meant to long, narrow, and flexible. I love a good spear, I have taken out foes high over my head and even below me with a good spear. and the rest of the added ones are awesome as well ^ ^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.