1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.BurntPyro

Mr.BurntPyro Subatomic Cosmonaut

I am SO sorry that I am even thinking of asking this question, but... is there a date that we should expect this super-awesome-amazing update?... I am so sorry.[​IMG]

2. Dolphinowl245

Dolphinowl245 Pangalactic Porcupine

Way too much hostility everywhere.

3. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

I'm hoping for tommorow night :kitten2:

4. Dolphinowl245

Dolphinowl245 Pangalactic Porcupine

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Tell Shadow. He needs to update the server.

5. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Ok, fair enough...

I didn't realize I was starting to do that again, I'm terribly sorry. I've been having issues with letting things like that slip my mind (I've been dealing with more things than I can count, I've just done a very good job at hiding all of it until recently)

6. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

T...tomorrow?
    perfect for just getting out to spring break :D
    though any delays are already fine with me. just means that you're putting more effort into making it as awesome as possible!

7. Mr.BurntPyro

Mr.BurntPyro Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thanks for replying, most mod makers flip out if you ask that question. :rofl: Cannot wait for the update! I started a character, but the lack of any sort of end-game equipment made me lose interest. Now I can finally finish my journey as a FLUFFY SPACE RAPTOR!!!

RyuujinZERO likes this.
  8. Requiemfang

Requiemfang Ketchup Robot

Yeah just be glad the forum rules aren't so strict as to ban or infract you for bugging a mod maker about when they'll update or when the next update will be.

9. Calabrese

Calabrese Guest

(Insert jaw drop here)

Sweeeet! I thought it would be weeks from now, you sure work fast!

RyuujinZERO likes this.
  10. Requiemfang

Hmmm hey Ryu small question here... I happen to look in the assets folder for the mod and noticed in the materials folder in the items folder there's a item called Avali Cable, is this suppose to be a crafting block to use? or is that yet to be implemented block?

11. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

I had hoped for tonight, but decided to spend extra time to go over the dagger/claw weapons, and make sure they're as stylish as possible.

It's a prototype. I frequently create prototypes testing ideas and i don't bother trimming them from the files - however, I'd highly recommend not using them, especially prototype materials, because if I remove them, the world on which they are used will be rendered corrupt. The cable will eventually be used with the aerostat props

Calabrese likes this.
  12. 0deneb0

0deneb0 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Hey, I resent that!

13. Sparrows

Sparrows Pangalactic Porcupine

Aw yissssssss!

high pitched screaming.png

Calabrese likes this.
  14. 0deneb0

I actually asked a very similar question yesterday. I did ask what percentage was done though. I worded it that way so as not to annoy.

15. Requiemfang

ah I see... explains why there are aero stat sails and the test ribbon.

16. 0deneb0

Umm Ryu, why can Avali understand the shroom people?
    Mushrooms do not condone monkey buisness.png

17. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

i think the agrarans in this case just use ripped floran dialogue...
    unless ryuujin is SECRETLY CONSPIRING WITH THE DEVS ABOUT THE AGRARAN MENACE!
    *dun dun DUUN*
    nah but seriously from my experience it seems more like floran speech than anything.

RyuujinZERO likes this.
  18. 0deneb0

Really, I just wanted to ask that and show this off. I've never seen these before.

19. J_Mourne

J_Mourne Weight of the Sky

I'm interested with what they might do with the Agarans. It's fascinating how quickly people are willing to conclude that they're evil just because we find them physically revolting and don't understand their goals and means.

I hope it turns out that they're more than just another enemy to kill.

20. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

I think I'll go to bed extra early tonight, I'll probably get some funny posts to read early tomorrow. Sorry if my behavior lately has been outright unacceptable, I'd prefer not to explain the source of it to internet strangers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.